Thread: SOS Azbox boot problems after CrossEPG download

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    cant you just put a scart lead in...and boot it?
    picture should display, and then you could go into system, av, and change to DVI (not HDMI) reboot, then repeat but then choose HDMI! try 720i at first, then repeat if all ok up to 1080p.

yes, you flash the box using azup. spaze image 2.1 download here on this forum, includes the tools to put E2 on, or original firmware.

if you want recovery mode (which azup needs if E2 is corrupt = not in your case) you turn off the box, then turn it on, while holding down the > button on the front until you see the IP (hard wired only, not wireless) on the front LCD..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ManikM View Post
    cant you just put a scart lead in...and boot it?
    picture should display, and then you could go into system, av, and change to DVI (not HDMI) reboot, then repeat but then choose HDMI! try 720i at first, then repeat if all ok up to 1080p.

yes, you flash the box using azup. spaze image 2.1 download here on this forum, includes the tools to put E2 on, or original firmware.

if you want recovery mode (which azup needs if E2 is corrupt = not in your case) you turn off the box, then turn it on, while holding down the > button on the front until you see the IP (hard wired only, not wireless) on the front LCD..
    Tried to connect to all the Scart connection on he TV but no luck. Still the same things happening VFD Ready! > 31 Starting /etc/r =s > Starting bootup and then nothing just gets stuck there.

Connected it to the external HDD it said flashed rescue mode and then escape mode a few time and then nothing. This is probably because its looking to a image which obviously i have not installed at this time.

Does this mean the fw has been corrupted and Im better of just flashing as your second option?

Many thanks