Thread: Any CS servers that are SI based...?

Mildly Important Nymph :D goran's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Any CS servers that are SI based...?

...if I wanted to have an original card in my rec AND give it to my buddies, that is...

Anyone knows of a Server CS SW, using SI [rather than a programmer in Phoenix mode] that is compatible with either NewCS or GBox or Newcamd or Radegast, please?

I have an old CLaNZeR programmer but [if memory serves] they had a problem with Phoenix mode - or did they? Which SW to use for them, btw? The forum is down, it seems.

Thanx a bunch!

Thanks
    What encryption you want to use in your friends receiver?Im playing with lots of programs for SI to work with local server.PM me

Thanks

Question

Yo, m8!

The card is mine and I wanna give my friends the chance to see it when I'm online... I.e. I wanna have my little server via a SI [rather than a programmer in Phoenix mode] but have no clue how and which SW to use...

Could you tell us which SW and how to, please?

I have a Seemore/Digi TV Via2 card.

Thanx a bunch!

Will PM you...

Thanks
    Using a SI from the server side its gonna need a lot of knowledge and soldering technics coz you have to use it in parallel with your decoder for accessing the card and being able to send the commands from both your receiver and his.Its much better to use a phoenix reader in 3.57 mhz mode to read the card and serve it to any receivers you like.For viaccess mode in client side there is a russian programm you can use it with season interface,you can also change the atr on the program to fool the receiver to think it has the original digitv card in its cam.If there is free time you can succeed,but i think we gonna need some help from Gunnar as he is the SI man around the world (at least is the only one i know that has lots of knowledge about this).We can try anytime you like to setup the server and help you test from my side the client as i have the necessary gear for this.

Thanks

Question

Ahem... Your post might have just slightly nudged me... outta here...

No soldering iron or fine skills... Moreover I'm from Humanities, not IT!

Oh, well, one thing at a time. Server first, then study...

We come back when I know how to sort out the bits and pieces in the W line etc.

I thought, similar to usual logging, one can see the traffic, meaning it's going into the rec and it is going into the PC, at the same time - and that that could be used, i.e. the relevant part of the stream to be sent to the net... But that is a lay person speaking... Obviously, it's not that easy to filter the necessary stuff from the logger to your buddies...

Thanx anyway!!! Speak later, when I do the first thing on my old PC lying next to my Sammy...