Thread: Recording with Vu Duo2

Thanks

Recording with Vu Duo2

You can record up to 16 Live channels simultaneously. There may be moments when you had to miss one for the other channels due to the lack of recording ability of previous STB. However, with DUO2, it is literally impossible for you to leave out any LIVE channels. With HDD (3.5 inch) internally equipped, you can play the recorded files whenever you want from Archive.

CAN ANY1 EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE PLEASE.........

V.I.P
    Thanks
    You can have 4 tuners, ie two twin tuners, record 4 channels on each tuner = 16 programmes = simples. And the box was built with this facility same as sly plus was built to record 2 progs at same time.
    Last edited by gbmitie; 16-12-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks
    im buying one for xmas could tell me what u think of them

Thanks
    :9898:
    Quote Originally Posted by simon123 View Post
    im buying one for xmas could tell me what u think of them

Thanks
    Gbmitie.

I have a twin tuner installed. so am I right in thinking that i should be able to record 2 channells at once while watching another ?.
    If so it wont allow me m8.

Roadrunner.

I relatively new to this and am loving the box and all the things that it can do.
    I had a Skybox F3 before and the Vu Duo2 is on a different level and even the wifey loves it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by POACHER1 View Post

Roadrunner.

I relatively new to this and am loving the box and all the things that it can do.
    I had a Skybox F3 before and the Vu Duo2 is on a different level and even the wifey loves it.
    With the :9898: I was commenting on Simon123`s post not the stb. It has to be a 4th VU he`s buying/bought (never bought one and never will)
    See this thread:https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...ht=#post893551
    or any other he participated in
    Last edited by Roadrunner; 16-12-2013 at 11:40 PM.

Banned
    Thanks
    I was interested with this post but then the programmer jumped in :number-one-043: and how many room's does he have in his house to be capable to run so many STB's? No ref should be needed for this hero only 123 or is it abc?
    Sorry If you are getting all these boxes and re writing script then why are you still asking and not giving yet?
    AND I for one would be interested in your nationality (as asked in another post) or your age? (so we can understand the mishaps?)
    There is a really good song, try goggle" I hear you knocking " If you keep misleading people then " you can't come in" :ack2:
    sorry for taking off op but?

Banned
    Thanks
    anyway back to Original Post,

You can record up to 16 Live channels simultaneously. There may be moments when you had to miss one for the other channels due to the lack of recording ability of previous STB. However, with DUO2, it is literally impossible for you to leave out any LIVE channels. With HDD (3.5 inch) internally equipped, you can play the recorded files whenever you want from Archive.

CAN ANY1 EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE PLEASE.........
    I take it using one of these boxes you would really like 4 or even just 2 (with duel LNB) dishes so the record would cover more options? ( Sorry just thinking of four records lol )

Thanks
    am I missing something here ?

I dont understand the last 2 comments.

Banned
    Thanks
    am I missing something here ?

I dont understand the last 2 comments.
    No! Comment 1 was for a bog artist *****123 and second was a legit question to get your post back on track. sorry for confusion.:respect-053:

Thanks
    Yes Hianta, that would be great.

I thought that with having a twin tuner that I could record more than 1 channel at a time, hence my question.

Thanks for your reply

Banned
    Thanks
    Yes Hianta, that would be great.

I thought that with having a twin tuner that I could record more than 1 channel at a time, hence my question.

Thanks for your reply
    Yes interesting box. My second post was just me getting mixed up about gbmitie post? therefore started thinking on how to make a recorder do the most lol I know if you have twin tuner you can watch one record another so I watch this thread with interest to find out how this box work's. cheers
    Last edited by hianta; 17-12-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Thanks
    what are the tuner settings I just cannot get this to record more than 2 channels

Thanks
    the box can only tune in 2 transponders, one for each tuner, so any EXTRA channels you wish to record have to be on the same transponder , so for each tuner you can only record or select channels on the same transponder, nothing else

this is fine if there are a number of similar channels on the same transponder, for example, if there were say 6 movie channels all using the same transponder, but is no good if every channel you want is on a different transponder, because you can only tune in 2 transponders on your twin tuner box and this limits the maximum number of available channels to maybe 20 to 30 at most