Hi my Spiderbox HD9000 starts behaving very strange recently, sometimes is working fine, then sometimes I cannot watch anything as it's scrambling a lot.

My first question is:
Spiderbox HD6000 is it working with IKS?
Is it better than HD9000?, it has build-in WiFi and USB on the front panel which is helpful.

Secondly:
Now I will describe what happened recently to my setup, I am hoping someone can advise.

I have moved to the new house few weeks ago, on my old address I was using triax satellite dish with motor, my spiderbox settings reflect this as motor section was ON with USALS and longitude and latitude populated.
All was working perfectly fine for nearly 5 years.
Then at new address I have decided to get rid of the motor as I wasn't use it much.
Installed the same triax satellite dish on the wall without the motor, connected the cable directly from lnb to the box and all was working perfectly fine for a week.
I decided to look into the settings and realised that motor section is still on, I have turn it off and since then I have got problems.
As soon as I have turned off the motor section my signal and quality gone to 0%, I was like wtf?
I have backed up my channel list and then reset the box to factory settings and used IKS patch to make it working again.
Signal and quality back normal but a lot of channels still not working (scrambling)
Even if the channels are working mostly for few minutes then signal is going to 0% for 0.5s and then back to normal.

After factory reset I have installed a patch and then without restoring channel list I have looked to the network settings after 1111 for some reason my licence key was still there, no idea why? I thought factory reset will erase everything?

I don't have any clue what might be the reason and how to correct this.

Any help would be appreciate it.
Thanks guys!