Thread: ipbox 9000 & which film channels open

Thanks

ipbox 9000 & which film channels open

Hello all, alll the best 4 the new yr
    ive had my cuberevo / 9000 about 2 month's now and not really seeing much 4 my hard earnt pennies.installed at the mo is 1x dvb-s2 i have a dvb-t to fit later.when ive manged to learn how to drive this box.

I got more on my 45w to 45e hummy 5400 to be honest, apart from the HD channels which are few and far between.
    I have ipbox 9000 humax 5400 1-8 mtr motorised dish 45west to 45 east v-box 2 and a magic cam.location barnsley uk and excellent signals by the way.
    the mm i know is Useless at the moment .
    Since premieres went down im getting nothing really, apart from mbc's fta on 26east.and hustler on 5east
    I keep seeing keys / softcams for telenor and dcs etc i only get hustler on 5east
    NOTHING OPENING AT ALL ON 1WEST
    just scanned 16east for tv1000.brava tv ,discovery,reality etc which shows provider :dcs,viaccess conax cryptoworks
    got the latest softcam transfered to box 9000 via core ftp lite into var / key folder and still nothing (not opening)
    my software is nlb8421v1.110
    can anyone point to which english language film channel's are available and on which sats.

ps for some strange reason , i know theres nowt left on hispasat 30w but my box wont let me add sats past 11west (Yes Strange) it just freezes
    but for now im not really bothered thats a job for in the future. (is there a limit to how many sats i wonder)
    any advice will be appreciated and if anyones on a 01 or 02 number that i could phone for advise would be great.
    all the best
    jud

Thanks
    Thanked 6,189 Times in 1,180 Posts
    Hi Jud
    Happy new year
    With 1.8 meter dish & Cuberevo should be able to see some free stuff

Download latest satan key pack (most recent dated one) unzip & FTP to your box -overwriting any old ones -place relevant files into var/keys & scce,etc

Make sure your cam on nlb is set to mgcamd & reboot your box -hold power & ok buttons on front & then power button on front to restart

Drive dish to 1 west & the DigiTv package should be open this is seperate to the conax/Telenor package

You should also get some english speaking channels from 7 west (nilesat) depending on how well you dish is set up -But bear in mind Nilesat is very difficult at the best of times -due to it being an old bird & its beams are very tightly focused on the middle east region!

You dont need to transfer any softcams to box -the latest nlb image will have it already for you by selecting green on remote, right/left button to select cam & exit

Press yellow button on remote to restart selected cam -you should get message on screen to confirm

You can try the following sats
    13 east Hotbird -some Polish channels with english were open using keys
    9 East -The HD channels were open-Filmbox etc with english

Check the King of sat website for up to date transponders, frequencies, list, etc as if you rely on the box it may not be finding what it should be
    so you might need to edit & update your current list

You shouldnt need to add any new sats -we can come back to how you cant find what your looking for a little later on

Let us know how you get on & if you need any more help m8

Thanks
    cheers i downloaded the latest file in the,
    dreambox/ dreambox files/ keybundles/ satankeybundle 31-12-08 tar.zip located below
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/attachmen...0&d=1230741713
    i guess these files are ok to work on ipbo***00 .
    i will let you know in the morning / mid day, thanks for your help.
    meantime im gonna search all channels on 1w 9e and 13e as you say
    thanks
    Last edited by jud1255; 03-01-2009 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks
    thanks ,
    i got the fta on 9east eurobird, looks ok , filmbox hd, eurosport hd, hbo hd, filmbox extra fta are the popular ones . Thou no scrambled channels are opening.
    7east, nothing open
    5east, axn’s not opening, enter, enter-film is open fta, hustler & travel & osk (arqiva).= open Tv 1000’s,tv2’s not open
    1west, no discovery’s, no nelonen hd,no tv4’s no axn, no cinemax,no film+, no hbo, no private spice, no reality’s, no tv1000’s, no viasat’s
    a2 = open
    7west, dubai sports fox series mbc’s all open fta
    mbc+, show cinema’s not open scrambled excellent signal’s by the way.on nilesat.

Is there any particular scrambled channels I could check ?
    cos accordingbto the list in the key bundle I should be seeing quite a lot

ps Im going wrong somewhere cos the listings not showing kingstons on 5e its showing arqiva and cannot find digi tv on 1w

Thanks
    U need to look at 1 west (Intelsat) on king of sat site & not (thor 0.8 west)

You will need either a diablio cam or m2+ card to open the Telenor package on Thor m8 or of course a legit sub

Some of those channels you mention are opening with the keys -they are not FTA

Also check 19 east Astra & Hotbird 13 east

If you can see 43 west the tv package(cant remember what is called?) on there was open with english films. Its the one with mgm film channel in it

On your box when you press the 'i' button its displays channel name etc -if you press it again it should say what package it is & what the encrytion is -ie seca

Thanks
    Use Incubus Camd and you can connect to the internet.

Thanks
    Thanks catseye ,
    I reckon the top and bottom of it. I jumped in again too early buying the 9000, I expected it to at least doing what my 10yr old humax 5400 is doing at the moment, which doesn’t need ANY extra cams..
    Surely I thought the people doing the files for the 9000 and also dreambox were on top of this, not unless im at fault then I do apologise (Sorry).

Eg, 1west intelsat as you say.
    tv1000 , axn & private spice provider = rcs CAS = nagravision not opening, although a2 nagravision is open. Can you see these catseye ?
    Catseye, are you also opening tv2 hd and Nelonen hd Conax Thor 2.3 (0.8west) with Diablo or box ?
    I tried the green button changed to incubusCamd (running)and pressed the yellow button to restart from web.Still nothing.
    Incedently mgcamd evocamd mboxincubusCamd always show (running) . Are they ALL running or
    do I reselect one (green) then restart cam from web ? (yellow)

At the moment ive got 42east to 45west but NOT including 43w, I cannot install 43west for mgm .
    Satellites past 8 west will not install as it freezes/PANICS,
    Eg menu, service searching, sat configuration, add sat (RED Button) satellite name. scroll LEFT to express a3(11.0w) and it freezes/PANIC
    Schrolling RIGHT to intelsat 1R (45.oW)ok and search = cctv 4 clear Q=100% L=85%
    But again scroll right to intelsat 3R,6B(43.0W) (lnb type c-lnb) FREEZES / PANIC shutdown restart
    Therefore cannot get including 11w to 43 w eg I cannot get past 8w schrolling left and cannot get past 45w schrolling right Strange.

im not too concerned at this moment NOT UNLESS IT’S A DUFF IPBO***00 or duff software (maybe)

thanks jud

Thanks
    Hi judd

Your IpBox/Cuberevo should open more than your Hummie 5400z as its a Hd box & will open HD FTA channels

Use Mgcamd cam as incubus cam is really for c/s -try to use key packs with current date on -ie todays

Press green button on remote & u should get NLB panel display

At top of screen it will say what cam is running -move the right/left arrows on remote to change cam

Then scroll down to restart emu & press ok & then exit

If cam freezes or stops all you need to do is press yellow button on remote to restart

The Conax 1 west channels (including TV2 Film HD) are open only using diablio cam, legit sub or c/s methods-its a good package but not sure how long it will stay open via this method for -Have a word with lee @ Goldwafers (the site sponser at top of page)if you want a price for a diablio cam

Your lnb type should be set to universal or (UNI_LNB) -C type is for c band frequencies which are as rare as hens teeth m8 unless you have a c band lnb fitted to your dish

I dont think theres a problem with your box m8 i think its taking you a little while to get used to the software etc as the Hummie (as good as a box it is) is a little old & things have changed a bit since then

Also -if you have channels missing that you were previously able to receive remember to update your transponder list...

Menu-service searching-TP & Channel edit -sat & TP edit-scroll up or down to find sat-use right arrow button to highlight transponder

Log onto king of sat site -find satellite & check if your box transponder list corresponds with the one displayed on the website -edit if necessary or add new ones if needed

Remember some transponders are only used for feeds etc & c band stuff so dont worry about them

Let us know how your getting on & good luck

Thanks
    cheers , the whole idea for me is not to subscribe,(Sorry) but i was conned too much with s-y 19e, when that first started Many yrs ago.
    Yes i agree it is a lot better for HD channels, which i have quite a few of at the moment.
    Ive gained some HD channels but lost several film channels ,which i had on the humax 5400 without the need for any extra cams.
    I too have been there as well , seca cam , irdeto cam, magic module.
    gold cards fun cards titanium etc and id rather not go down that path again.
    regards the rest, yeh im normally on mgcamd,showing running . tried the others to try on different channels but like you say i always return to mgcamd.
    regards channels, i have them , searching sats / transponders sent to pc editor via ftp edited and sent back via ftp, this i can do ok now .
    ftp is ok
    usb upload to box is problem, (not important now)
    i think the pc editor problem usb connection .
    might be, im using on the box the usb cable to client which is usb 1 and not the Host which is usb 2.0 .
    i may try different cable ,maybe worth trying/ answer for other members that struggle connecting pc editor via usb to box.
    one final question then im done.
    what ! actual db,files should be in var folder ?
    i have showing in var folder
    db.dat
    db.dat.edited.dat
    db.dat.new
    db5.dat.edited.dat
    and db511_6.dat.bak
    i know the db.dat is the good file shall i remove the others ?
    many thanks
    jud

Thanks
    Which film channels have you lost m8

Thanks
    tv1000 ,private spice is the obvious
    also now all the fta on 9e eurobird have gone as well
    filmbox hd,eurosport hd, hbo hd,.
    Last edited by jud1255; 06-01-2009 at 08:00 PM.

Thanks
    Judd

Follow this link

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...083#post585083

Un rar package & install in var/keys & var/scce -overwriting existing keys

Reboot box & select TV1000 12723 on 1west & mgcamd the RCS package (not the conax/Telenor channels)

Can you tell me if its working??

Thanks
    cheers m8 i will try mid day tomorrow my dish is frozen on 9east ha ha (due to the frost -3)
    its freezing cold not freezing channels.
    Thanks again fingers crossed
    have a nice evening

Thanks
    It might not work tomorrow m8 as keys change on daily basis

Let us know how you get on

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by catseye View Post
    It might not work tomorrow m8 as keys change on daily basis

Let us know how you get on

ok m8 thanks again

Thanks
    SIR, YOU ARE A STAR. i can see tv1000 ist time on ipbox.

in future i will drag the complete key folder into var folder
    and also drag the complete scce folder into var folder.
    to replace the complete folders.

honestly i have tried all sorts of keys by dropping them in the key folder and not worked, i know now it was worth buying THANKYOU , THANKYOU .
    regards jud.

Thanks
    was the problem because i only drag the softcam and not the complete key key /scce folders ?

Thanks
    no you only need a valid softcam key file that woks with the box, no need to retransfer the rest. You say you get more with your humax, what else do you get with the humax?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foggy View Post
    no you only need a valid softcam key file that woks with the box, no need to retransfer the rest. You say you get more with your humax, what else do you get with the humax?
    thanks, i transfered many , many softcam files but no luck for intelsat.

It is only now working after i transfered all key folder and scce folder
    untill i did this i never had anything on intelsat
    now i have more on ipbox than humax . Excellent work catseye, thanks

Thanks
    Glad u got it sorted!