Thread: Transfer Help!!

Thanks

Icon9 Transfer Help!!

Hi to everyone,

I have been advised to try this section.

I have just recently tried to update my keys through Flash FXP but each time i try to transfer from flash into var/keys it puts them into the queue box and and says transfer failed in the db box. Nothing as changed and the attributes are still the same but each time they go into the queue. Can anyone help me to resolve this problem.

Verified Registered User bonehead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why not try using DCC (Dreambox Control Center) see if that works you should be able to find it quite easy?If you are having problems maybe it is your firewall settings stopping the program from working.

Regards,
    Bonehead

V.I.P
    Thanks
    As the 500s is short on memory try to use only what you need.Keep everything to a minimum,1 or 2 cams,Sat list to the ones that you go to,so as to get you up and running.If all things that you have tried and are trying think about doing a factory reset and starting again also did you check to see if it is a 2 amp 12 volt power supply like I stated in my post in your other Thread.

Thanks
    Hi Slap,

The power supply connected to the db is only a 1 amp, can that make a difference? i will look at the prospect of reducing the content in the memory.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    There are quite a few factors that come into play at the 500s end as to why you can not FTP.Memory and power supply are most common along with configuration settings.If you rely on the 500s to drive your dish thats extra memory and power also if your dish is a distance away from the 500s (cable run) thats extra power.