Thread: pvr and darkbox

Thanks

pvr and darkbox

well we were told this whould work by may now a good few months down the road and still no pvr . now i no this takes time , but why have software up dates that do sod all , we need the pvr . i think i got the wrong stb should of got the 6900 . still i will ask ever week as from now . why sell the box if it does not work .

Thanks
    i whish to that the pvr was working, as u said it was months ago people where told it would be sorted, does the usb rec work, if not, how much sales have they lost not to say trust. they advertise it so it should work. still if it dont work in the end u could always send it back sorry to say. pity decent looking, stable working (acording to net) and nice price. me amd a m8 would buy one if ok.

Thanks
    I learn't a long time ago never to buy a receiver based on promised upgrades, bull**** rumours, and reviews from people with vested interest in the product.

Only buy a product if it does what you want at point of sale.

Thanks
    well it looks a bit like the focetec star passion and the pvr on that does not work so we will see , im pi**ed of with as said bull s**t .

Banned
    Thanks
    A lot of boxes seem to be released now with "specs" on what they can do potentially but not in real life. When i purchased the Darkbox HD it was top of the range when looking at the specs however most of this is still undeveloped. Now this box is just mediocre comparing to the others that have come on the market and have the working features. I have to say i made a mistake. Lesson learned from this fiasco...

Thanks
    if its been n the adds the reciver will do it and it dont, send it back, easy. we don't need cars with 3 wheels and the other one to follow do we.