Thread: unlocking

Thanks

unlocking

Hello people,

I am a newbie for all these stuff. Can any know show or give me link of any tutorial on how to unlock samsung 2110C box. At the movement I have Phoenix card programmer, nagraedit and the box came along with the smart card.

I am like looking and searching on forms and stuff, but no information about it.

The problem which I had here, the card programmer which i have can connect to the USB port, but nagraedit can work only Serial port. So how am I gonna work on this inconsistency. Is there any way that i could make my nagraedit to read data from USB.

And what is that, I need to know from the original card which I got ,from virgin, and what is the new information which i need to write on it.

Why do we have to use some specific card, why cant I use any card to wirte?

I had peac box before, somebody told that i don't have to do anything with the new samsang boxes, i mean cutting of the track and stuff (talk back track) with the new samsang boxes. He also mentioned that we can just do stuff with the card it.

Can anyone please explain me this, it is very interesting.

Thanks a lot

Thanks

Hi

Hi m8
    this is a [sat forum] not a cable 1] not sure we can't talk about cable on here?????
    sorry m8
    but you [pm]