Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darkbox review and manual?

Thanks
    well i just got the 6900 what a super stb this is i have to say for me the darkbox is no good at all and thats be nice as i cant say what i really think . , time to put it on **** .... should be pvr never ready . and full of bugs

Thanks
    Thats the problem I had "Aw it will be PVR ready etc" It never was nor do I think it ever will be.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by madsod View Post
    well i just got the 6900 what a super stb this is i have to say for me the darkbox is no good at all and thats be nice as i cant say what i really think . , time to put it on **** .... should be pvr never ready . and full of bugs
    Hi,
    Congratulations ..new box.

I will still have my Darkbox as an example how boxes should not work.

Banned
    Thanks
    Totally agree... man, this was one expensive lesson for me. Never have i been soo wrong.. All the hype and as it turns its the worse supported receiver i ever had. Its soo buggy that its funny and promised feature never happened... Oh, i better stop....

Thanks
    2 of my friends, in haste, bought these boxes and are both regretting it now.

I have said this before and I will say it again

"he who follows the dark side of this hobby, will be able to see naff all"

Thanks
    well i email them and asked for my money back so far no repley . so i will write to them a the weekend . it does not do what it was sold for . get the 6900 for get the darkbox

Thanks
    well i had to email again and yet a nother post was closed by they mod we cant talk about this any way i have been total it will be ready when it is and no refund , so take it from me as a exmod on a**at DO NOT BUY THIS BOX IF THE PVR WORKS MAYBE BUT THE MENU are bad also and it will lose singal for no reson what so ever i was asked to look at my long and lat or my dish could be out after 20 years and all my other stb work i dont think so madsod very pi**ed OFF

Banned
    Thanks
    oh man, i fully understand. i reported the problem i had with software and i was told it will be looked into.. well, that was 2 months ago. Well, what can i say, i'm disappointed. Menu system is very hard, makes everything very difficult. Originally i purchased it because it was "PVR Ready", then when i found its not we all heard about it will be fully operation by start of May. Well , we all know now that wasn't correct. And if you ask now about PVR you are lucky to get answer "when its ready will be released". I'm surprised with this attitude and complete lack of respect for customers. Some of the problems i tried to address were met with very hostile responses and suggestions that i don't know what i'm doing with dish, mind you i have been involved in this hobby for last 10 years so i think i know a fair bit
    Enough moaning from me, on positive side i think some of the guys there including Darkman are doing their best with limited support they have from manufacture . It would be all ok if that site owner came clear and said what is the status and it would go a long way if they were able to control some of the hostile members (mods) there.

Thanks
    Sale of goods acts a wonderful thing u know. as long as u have contacted them and reported the problems to them there is very little they can do as the product is sold as a pvr and thats that me thinks. u would not buy a motor bike with no wheels would you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12