Thread: Invacom Quad Vs Single - Which is best

Thanks

Invacom Quad Vs Single - Which is best

Warm greetings from Madeira!!

Just a quick question, is the Invacom QDF-031 Quad LNB really better than the Invacom Single LNB which I have at the mo. Thinking of changing LNB due to "Freesat's" PVR.

Living in Madeira I need every drop possible!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Superfly

Thanks

Same difference

I had the single one for about two years. I changed to the quad one as I got a twin tuner receiver as well as my main box. Using three outputs from the quad for about three years now and I see neither an improvement nor a disapprovement. They are both very good lnbs. TMULL

Thanks
    I heard somewhere that the Quad is prefered to the single in fringe area??

Thanks!!

Thanks
    its weird how can it make any difference? its not like all 4 outputs are clubbing as one and causing a stronger gain.

Thanks
    I swapped my c120 invacom single for a quad and to be honest I did not notice much difference.

Like you I need every last drop, I get 7.0w H transponders ( 11804H not 24/7 ) with the quad but I also got them with the single.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Keano what lnb are you using now for nilesat have you tried the inverto .3 c120 I have one but never used it don't suppose I ever will now iv'e sold my big dish

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    I swapped my c120 invacom single for a quad and to be honest I did not notice much difference.

Like you I need every last drop, I get 7.0w H transponders ( 11804H not 24/7 ) with the quad but I also got them with the single.
    why would it? a quad version of a single version shouldnt give u any gains, just the ability to feed 4 boxes.

Verified Registered User piratt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Invacom quad is better for low band and horizontal transponders on high band but vertical on high band better with single Invacom,for Astra2D use Invacom quad QDF-031 and Invacom adjustable feedhorn ADF-120

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by satwyn View Post
    Keano what lnb are you using now for nilesat have you tried the inverto .3 c120 I have one but never used it don't suppose I ever will now iv'e sold my big dish
    m8 I have the inverto here and did try it but it get my poor results compared to the invacom.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ManikM View Post
    its weird how can it make any difference? its not like all 4 outputs are clubbing as one and causing a stronger gain.
    That's what I thought. Oh well.

A mate of mine is coming round my place during the weekend with the QDF-031, I'll see if there's any difference. Hope so!

Thanks all!