Thread: New Firmware

Thanks

New Firmware

NEWS:sw.V1.3.7.031108.bin

Add AU for Irdeto2 - Free-X & ***-View packages.
    on usual place.
    cheers..

Thanks
    ive downloaded the new firmware, the freex works but not the ***view, ive got a 777 is there something im missing, thanks melling

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by melling View Post
    ive downloaded the new firmware, the freex works but not the ***view, ive got a 777 is there something im missing, thanks melling
    #All the channels are working. Try reloading the patch from the software section here.

Thanks
    ive reloaded the firmware from the firmware section, done a factory reset, re installed all the channels and can still only get the freex freex2 and inxtc channels. i cant get the ***view ones. should i try the firmware from m@resat or srss@port, thanks melling

Thanks
    ive reloaded the firmware from the firmware section, done a factory reset, re installed all the channels and can still only get the freex freex2 and inxtc channels. i cant get the ***view ones. should i try the firmware from m@resat or srss@port, thanks melling
    What we have here is official M*resat firmware. It's definitely working. Are you sure you've got the channels scanned in on 13e 12360H 27500?

Thanks
    yes i am set on 12360/h/27500 : 4071/4072/4073. ive had ***view in the past with the dcw keys and mct with the firmware the other week. im using the new alimupg5 should i try the version 4 and have another go, thanks melling

Thanks
    I don't use the new one. I advise you to use whatever loader you had before which worked for you. I'm not sure it would make a difference, but then again, I can see no reason why you're not opening the channels.

Thanks
    i can get the freexs etc multivision au an polsat au but no ***view with this firmware. is there anyway to 'wipe' the echolink clean and then start again. i dont know if this is important but im downloading the firmware to a pen drive then transfering to another computer, this is because one has got the internet but no driver for my rs232 cable(if thats the right number) and visa versa. ive used this method for all the firmware updates for the last 3 months or so

Thanks
    Its not your flash drive.I have the same everything ok except ***view.I really am a doubter at the mo,unless its changed since his last post.I have had redlight and mct in the past no problem.I really dont think this is working on ***view at the mo,can anyone confirm .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by milkybarkid View Post
    Its not your flash drive.I have the same everything ok except ***view.I really am a doubter at the mo,unless its changed since his last post.I have had redlight and mct in the past no problem.I really dont think this is working on ***view at the mo,can anyone confirm .
    It's working as I write this post.
    There are reports that overload of the number of TPs in boxes can cause Sview not to work, especially on the 777.
    If this is the case, delete all unused Transponders and radio channels and reload the patch.
    Avoid Aliminiupg5 if at all possible. There seem to be compatibility issues with various clones.

Thanks
    deleted all channels and just added ***view channels using tp search,still no joy definate issues with the 777 wont work.Thanks for letting me know anyway

Thanks
    just done the same as you milkybarkid, still no ***view. is there anyone with a 777 got ***view working?

Thanks
    just done the same as you milkybarkid, still no ***view. is there anyone with a 777 got ***view working?
    All ***view channels stopped working today. The next patch may fix the problems. The team is aware of the deficiencies in the current firmware. FreeX channels are currently still working ok.