Thread: clarke tech 5000 for biginner HEEEELP

Thanks

clarke tech 5000 for biginner HEEEELP

hello
    message for every one who feel sorry for a person lost in that satellite world . who have some time to spend to explain me all those abreviation you use for receiver,what are the most importante i should know,or any web site where i can read about it?
    what i should start with when i receive a new clarke tech 5000?was it a good choice on receiver market to buy a clarke tech?

Pimp Donator and V.I.P joshjess's Avatar
    Thanks
    The 5000 is an excellent receiver, not only can it be patched, but also gets great support. The quality of build is good and also the picture quality and ease of use is excellent.

I prefer these to the Technomate any day.

Thanks
    great support , you mean by CT company?
    what is the latest software to patch my receiver?where can i find it?
    i don't know if mine have PVR because i heard there is a new one with this specification
    PVR it is a internal hard disk,correct?

Thanks
    STAY AWAY FROM THE STUFF
    I 've bought one ,really bad support ,my old openbox is better and faster than this ****,considering it's a new hd receiver ,older clarke **** receivers have a better support ,tps down,at the moment,premiere been down for a while stay away from the crap.get your self a technomate,do not waste your money.

Thanks

Icon14

The guy who posted a thread saying that ct hd 500 is a **** does not know what he is saying at all. It is a very good stuff. I have been using it for some time now without regret. Its support and picture quality are second to none. Those carried away by technomate charms are the ones unhappy about the appearance of cthd in the market. To say the least, cthd500 came out before TMhd, and had been vastly copied by TM team. This justifies the saying that, "before Abraham, there were men on earth"!

Thanks
    If it's good,can you tell me why it's behind other receivers,premiere au on other receivers ,this **** it's down ,tps down,?

Thanks
    but i heard CT and TN is nearly the same tachnoligir, the difference is is just the outside design. And Larry is not the first one saying CT is in advance on TN even about PRV......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azul View Post
    If it's good,can you tell me why it's behind other receivers,premiere au on other receivers ,this **** it's down ,tps down,?
    Since when a receiver is good according to what it opens or not ?
    Or for its unofficial support ?

This is a very stable receiver and it has a more than decent underground support.

Thanks
    The latest software I am using in my ct500combo auto updates premiere anyway. If you are a tm fan, good; do not cruxify ct needlessly. In short, it is a very good receiver. Know this fact from today, tm products are for those in britain with pound sterling to spend while ct products are for those of us who use the euro. I hear a litre of petrol is above £1 or so in Britain, but we still buy it less than 1.25 euroin euro zones. Remember, petrol is petrol!

Thanks
    where can i find the last software to update my CT5000

Thanks
    Sorry mate but as I ve mentioned on previous post get yourself a decent receiver this stuff is shiit,and for those who are praising that crap,why dont you answer him?

Thanks
    and by the way for "clever fabrice" HOW MANY OF THAT **** WOULD YOU SELL IF IT DID NOT DO EMULATION?