Thread: Plaza XT-CM patch available ?

Thanks

Plaza XT-CM patch available ?

testing out a plaza XT-CM right now, any patches or way of manually entering keys for these ?

cheers

Thanks
    Thanked 3,283 Times in 1,494 Posts
    I have seen patches on Darkmans site

Thanks
    cheers m8 but think i wont bother now, ive been testing this box out this afternoon and i gotta say it has to be one of the worst boxes i have ever used, the software is crap, looks like something made on an old bbc pc, channel changing is sooooooo slow as is scanning. i also have an echolink 777 which i thought was crap (ok for the $$$) but thats better, i really dont like this box at all so thats enough testing of that, on the otherhand, also been testing out a phoenix apollo today also, and i like that very much, very smooth, channel hopping quick, menus have a nice feel to them, that beats the Manhattan box hands down and gets my thumbs up, nice box.

Thanks
    Not an expert here, but my XT-CM is not slow at all! Changing channels in less than 1sec, total scan on Hotbird in a couple of minutes... I have seen much much worse than that! I believe it is a very good, simple, machine.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 1,266 Posts

Icon10 St350

Same here, I had the PREVIOUS 'flagship' Manhattan ST350 - a SUPERB receiver, just failed to reveive continued support for it when the XT's came out - so sorry but totally disagree with the posters observations - all in MY opinion of course!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by holmroad View Post
    Same here, I had the PREVIOUS 'flagship' Manhattan ST350 - a SUPERB receiver, just failed to reveive continued support for it when the XT's came out - so sorry but totally disagree with the posters observations - all in MY opinion of course!
    I had the st550 and it was ok at the time but Manhatton boxes just don't cut it now and besides the support will just cease for the xt's when they sell enough of them.

Thanks
    i had the ST-300 (i think) it could blind scan, so happy days! i thought it was quick receiver (except for blind scan)