Thread: Moving Motor Problem

Thanks

Moving Motor Problem

I was watching ART and when I tried to go to D+ I got moving motor and would not pick up D+.I then loaded the latest mount settings and when I switch box on it still says moving motor.I tried 1deg west BBCworld and went in manual search,user and try to twig but the motor is not moving at all .Signal level is 30% and sig quality is Zero.Help would be very much appreciated.Thanks.

Thanks
    most likely you've lost one of the lines in your power supply...or possibly a disech motor fault.

run a search for humax power supply problems and it will give you a voltage checklist..

Thanks
    Have the same problem with my HDCI 2000 i can move the motor east to west in motor settings but it refuses to index between sats in normal use. Believe me i have tried everything set the limits ,activated sats, found them in motor settings and stored the locations, even tried using USALS with correct longditude and latitude. Anybody else have problems with motorising their HDCI 2000 ?

Thanks
    I'm also experiencing a motor problem with my Topfield TF7700 receiver. I'm using a Manhattan motor and the set-up works fine for most satellites. However for certain satellites, mainly, on the west side, it refuses to move automatically between satellites. It has since transpired that the receiver works perfectly well with a Technomate motor and the problem appears to be the receiver software. Apparently, Topfield are working to resolve the situation but it seems to be dragging on a bit. Dont know if this has any relevance to other people's problems.

Thanks
    I tried using a friend's technomate and we had the same problem so i can only conclude my motor is shagged.