Thread: channel list

Thanks

channel list

hi all. just a little advice needed. im relatively new to the technomate stb but am learning very quickly. however when ive updated the patch with the dm loader i see the channel list tab on the window. if i was to d/load the correct channel list would this input all the channels that its able to open and wipe everything else? reason i ask is that the channel capacity is only 5000 on this reciever and with its amazing search facility it finds so many that you cant get em all on. trouble is it also puts ones that are empty on so id rather lose these for active channels so to speak. as i use my echostar as a positioner i use all the normal sats what that stb had stored. astra hotbird sirious w3 nile hispa etc. thanks for takin time to read pimps and or any ideas/advice recieved. regards, adamx.

Thanks

Hi M8

You may get some of the info that you require here:-https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=58273

If you were to go to the Darkman's site you could get a reasonably recent channel list that you could install with the Darkman's latest loader.

Thanks
    thanks aldo thats a big help cheers.