Thread: Nokia

Thanks

Nokia

diablo cam works on nokia9600 noonemanit it wont let you in the cam menue i set the cam up in my tripledragon

In the beeches
    Thanks
    Thanks, that's good feedback.

If you have the wireless version can you see the cam from the twinbase?

Thanks

Nokia

ive got the light version with cas3 programer if you set it as a seca cam it clears dutch cyfra then freecam seca recorda on pw but not been able to change from german csat works but a bit of a bitch

In the beeches
    Thanks
    Your post really helped me as I had tried before with the Nokia9600 and given up. As you said you got it working I gave it one more go - again nothing.

Then I tried pushing the cam fully into the CI slot and that did the trick (note that I have used many cams with the Nokia9600 and never had this problem before - the Diablo needs to be pushed very tightly into the CI slot).

Once the Nokia9600 was switched on the LEDs on the Diablo started flashing and the Diablo could be seen in the cam menu. It shows as Stealth 1.7 (the last digit is missing) and then shows the four standard options - Smartcard info/CAS/Configuration/CAM info. I can get into the configuration menu but not the CAM info menu.

The twinbase can't see the cam remotely - you need the CAM info menu to tell if its connected to the base.

I've set it as freecam with autoswitch to SIV and after a lot of fiddling everything clears. Lots of resets needed after changing from one encryption to another.

Again, many thanks, without you post I would not have tried again.

Thanks

Nokia

Burnham ive had it working with np 74 aswell ive not tried it with stealth 177 its still a good box