Thread: BT sport app in spain

V.I.P
    Thanks

BT sport app in spain

Took my android tablet to Spain with me trying to watch bt sport app but won't let me although I'm using ip vanish vpn on a uk server still recognises that I'm not in uk

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 845 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by welshpaddy View Post
    Took my android tablet to Spain with me trying to watch bt sport app but won't let me although I'm using ip vanish vpn on a uk server still recognises that I'm not in uk
    contact them and see if they have diffrent servers to connect to. When i used Purevpn they has certain servers to get around some restrictions.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 1,266 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by welshpaddy View Post
    ISP's obviously getting more & more ruthless - I tried to sideload IP V a n i s h on my daughter's fire stick last night and s l y bb wouldn't even allow that - so now need a vpn to download a vpn lol
    Any ideas most welcome?

Thanks
    I had to try various Nord VPN servers until I found one that was working on BT Sport (and CH4 as well) . I just noted down the server number when I did , and I now use that one all the time now when connecting . I'm pretty sure BT Sports and others update their blocked IP lists regularly , so it's a case of trial and error sometimes .

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 845 Posts
    is smart proxy still a thing? its ben years since i used that so dont know if its still going.