Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Best Apps For Android, android TV 2021

  1. #1
    Verified Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 41 Times in 10 Posts

    Icon14 Best Apps For Android, android TV 2021

    Best Apps For Android, android TV 2021
    https://tutorials-2021.blogspot.com/search/label/Apks

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KHISSI23 For This Useful Post:

    Aldo (04-02-2021), captainglassback (05-02-2021), Detlef (05-02-2021), port06 (06-02-2021), Weston Calling (04-02-2021)

  3.    Advert



  4. #2
    Verified Registered User Weston Calling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 147 Times in 63 Posts
    Thanks for this. Until I followed the link I didn't know that Vola Sports was back. I just installed it on my android box and it seems to be working well.

  5. #3
    V.I.P manic01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,506
    Thanks
    2,121
    Thanked 3,481 Times in 1,713 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston Calling View Post
    Thanks for this. Until I followed the link I didn't know that Vola Sports was back. I just installed it on my android box and it seems to be working well.
    Has been no epl on there since its return.
    La deportes is best for footy on apk

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:

    Aldo (04-02-2021), Barney (04-02-2021), port06 (04-02-2021)

  7. #4
    Verified Registered User Weston Calling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 147 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manic01 View Post
    Has been no epl on there since its return.
    La deportes is best for footy on apk
    Thanks for letting me know about Vola Sports not showing EPL.

    I installed La Deportes earlier today, but I got a handshake error when I opened it. It seemed like the server was down, but maybe that's because there was no football on.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Weston Calling For This Useful Post:

    Aldo (04-02-2021)

  9. #5
    V.I.P manic01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,506
    Thanks
    2,121
    Thanked 3,481 Times in 1,713 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston Calling View Post
    Thanks for letting me know about Vola Sports not showing EPL.

    I installed La Deportes earlier today, but I got a handshake error when I opened it. It seemed like the server was down, but maybe that's because there was no football on.
    Was working perfect yeaterday.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:

    Aldo (05-02-2021)

  11. #6
    Verified Registered User Weston Calling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 147 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manic01 View Post
    Was working perfect yeaterday.
    I am still getting the message 'Error 525. SSL handshake failed'. And the screen says that there is a host error at apknet.xyz. The date and time on my Android box is correct, so it's not that.

  12. #7
    V.I.P manic01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,506
    Thanks
    2,121
    Thanked 3,481 Times in 1,713 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston Calling View Post
    I am still getting the message 'Error 525. SSL handshake failed'. And the screen says that there is a host error at apknet.xyz. The date and time on my Android box is correct, so it's not that.
    Still works perfect for me.
    You want version 1.5 for la deportes.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:

    port06 (11-02-2021)

  14. #8
    Verified Registered User Weston Calling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 147 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manic01 View Post
    Still works perfect for me.
    You want version 1.5 for la deportes.
    Thanks for this. I found version 1.5 and it's working as you said it would.

    Here is the APK
    Attached Files Attached Files

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Weston Calling For This Useful Post:

    manic01 (06-02-2021), mwg (07-02-2021), port06 (11-02-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Best apks android + best kodi addons 2021
    By KHISSI23 in forum Android Box - Kodi - Firesticks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2021, 01:36 PM
  2. Android movie and tv apps
    By trotwood in forum Android Box - Kodi - Firesticks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-10-2018, 01:17 PM
  3. android movies & tv shows apps
    By voyager1972 in forum Android
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-04-2017, 09:11 PM
  4. Android apps here.
    By traveller in forum Android
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:48 PM
  5. what apps you got on your android phone?
    By ManikM in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-10-2010, 01:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •