Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone playing about with stock market shares?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,314 Times in 2,047 Posts
    Yeah gpu's are stupid money at the moment and thats if you can get them shortage on most pc components , im running a water cooled gpu its not gone over 48' so no worries of fan noise .

Only just installed a platinum plus power supply the fan does not even kick in so hopefully no difference in electricity bills

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cosworth4x4 For This Useful Post:

3tv (16-05-2021)

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 845 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cosworth4x4 View Post
    Yeah gpu's are stupid money at the moment and thats if you can get them shortage on most pc components , im running a water cooled gpu its not gone over 48' so no worries of fan noise .

Only just installed a platinum plus power supply the fan does not even kick in so hopefully no difference in electricity bills
    oc the memory for a nice bump in mh/s with your gpu tweaking app of choice, im using MSI afterburner even though its a gigabyte gpu. its always worth dropping the power to save a few quid also. its pointless running the gpu at full tilt at 300watts for 63mh when 61mh can run at 155-160wattts. Other minable algos are not so power friendly. Looks like the gradual eth price increase to offset the difficulty increase is over and is now showing its true value :( each payout yielding less eth. fingers crossed the price bounces back soon.

some new gpu's have been mining limited, nvidia have done it on purpose to justify there mining only cards. That king of sh#t boils my p#ss
    Last edited by 3tv; 16-05-2021 at 10:41 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 3tv For This Useful Post:

cosworth4x4 (17-05-2021)

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    eth sell off - mining reward shoots up �� it will soon bottom out. just need to hodl it until goes back up for a tidy profit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 3tv For This Useful Post:

cosworth4x4 (19-05-2021)

Thanks
    Dropped like a stone today

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Dropped like a stone today
    its good though, the amount of transactions shoot up so the mining reward goes up to cope

just need it to bounce. The Dow has also dropped, crypto follows

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tv View Post
    its good though, the amount of transactions shoot up so the mining reward goes up to cope

just need it to bounce. The Dow has also dropped, crypto follows
    Im sure ive lost $10 today with only a $40 pot .

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Im sure ive lost $10 today with only a $40 pot .
    eth transaction fee's can take a big chunk out of your earnings.

Thanks

Icon6

tesler has stopped all deals via bit coin,due to global warming caused be computer mining ,using millions of computers,bitcoin value dropping,millions of k/watts being used by the computers

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE.MADDISON View Post
    tesler has stopped all deals via bit coin,due to global warming caused be computer mining ,using millions of computers,bitcoin value dropping,millions of k/watts being used by the computers
    that was last weeks news. the Dow is down, we have been long over due a massive correction.

shake out all the loose hands. those who bought in at the peak will be ****ting themselves.

btc may find support @ $33k or may not
    Last edited by 3tv; 20-05-2021 at 01:33 AM.

Thanks
    Picked up a tidy Pc today all new with a RTX 3070 , what i have payed for it i could put just the gpu on **** tomorrow and double my money.

It should make 60 mh/s plus my 40 .

i will sell on the other components to cover its cost , thats the plan but see what i get when it turns up

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cosworth4x4 For This Useful Post:

3tv (19-06-2021)

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Picked up a tidy Pc today all new with a RTX 3070 , what i have payed for it i could put just the gpu on **** tomorrow and double my money.

It should make 60 mh/s plus my 40 .

i will sell on the other components to cover its cost , thats the plan but see what i get when it turns up

people were buying laptops with nvidia gpu's to mine with, it was like you got a free laptop with gpu. Crazy. The scalper prices are slowly coming down but if not close to msrp then not worth it. eip1559 is coming which will put another dent in the profit. Miners with dozens of gpus have just stuck there heads in to sand and continue to mine. If they sold up and bought eth with the profit they would amass more than mining it but they just dont listen. They think its like the last crazy eth mining days but back then there were no ASIC's obliterating the difficulty, and proof of stake was years away. Nvidia are crippling new cards so they dont mine eth efficiently, they say they have done it to help the gamers, which is bull****. They have done it to justify the prices of there mining only cards.

Glory days are over the gpu mining reward is on its arse, even if the eth price doubled the amount of eth you would mine is still going to decrease. Worth out how much you cards are worth vs how much eth you can mine in the next 6 months, factor in electricity also.

im onto my next get rich scheme, matched betting helium miner should be here in a week or 2, a lot more have sprang up near me so should easily recoup the costs, unless the network collapses.

Thanks
    people were buying laptops with nvidia gpu's to mine with, it was like you got a free laptop with gpu. Crazy. The scalper prices are slowly coming down but if not close to msrp then not worth it. eip1559 is coming which will put another dent in the profit. Miners with dozens of gpus have just stuck there heads in to sand and continue to mine. If they sold up and bought eth with the profit they would amass more than mining it but they just dont listen. They think its like the last crazy eth mining days but back then there were no ASIC's obliterating the difficulty, and proof of stake was years away. Nvidia are crippling new cards so they dont mine eth efficiently, they say they have done it to help the gamers, which is bull****. They have done it to justify the prices of there mining only cards.

Glory days are over the gpu mining reward is on its arse, even if the eth price doubled the amount of eth you would mine is still going to decrease. Worth out how much you cards are worth vs how much eth you can mine in the next 6 months, factor in electricity also.

im onto my next get rich scheme, matched betting helium miner should be here in a week or 2, a lot more have sprang up near me so should easily recoup the costs, unless the network collapses.
    This week has almost been a waste of time , what ive mined ive lost in money value due to the drop in £££ per etherium.
    i will just leave it run on the hope the value does go back up , ive not spent out much money to do it so next to nothing too loose.

Let me know how the Helium miner works out .

Thanks
    @ 3tv what model did you order ?

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    @ 3tv what model did you order ?
    a nebra and a bobcat. Bobcat will be here within a few weeks.

eth mining reward up as everyone panic sells you should be doing ok, just dont sell it until its back to $4k.

you can save a bit off electricity my enabling the absolute clock in t-rex miner if thats the eth miner your using. vesion 20.4 and onward supports it. --lock-cclock 1150. I have power and core set to default in afterburner and only use that to oc the memory. t-rex now takes care of the power and core resulting in less power need for a given mh/s

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 3tv For This Useful Post:

cosworth4x4 (25-06-2021)

Thanks
    a nebra and a bobcat. Bobcat will be here within a few weeks.

eth mining reward up as everyone panic sells you should be doing ok, just dont sell it until its back to $4k.

you can save a bit off electricity my enabling the absolute clock in t-rex miner if thats the eth miner your using. vesion 20.4 and onward supports it. --lock-cclock 1150. I have power and core set to default in afterburner and only use that to oc the memory. t-rex now takes care of the power and core resulting in less power need for a given mh/s
    I almost ordered a bobcat300 this week even set up coinbase to order direct. then i read they half in the quantity from aug 1st .

Then i read the value will go up as they half it

My problem there is still nobody that is real close , 2 that are within range but a mountain in between us so no idea if they will connect.

Closest relative also has the same mountain in between us

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cosworth4x4 For This Useful Post:

3tv (25-06-2021)

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    I almost ordered a bobcat300 this week even set up coinbase to order direct. then i read they half in the quantity from aug 1st .

Then i read the value will go up as they half it

My problem there is still nobody that is real close , 2 that are within range but a mountain in between us so no idea if they will connect.

Closest relative also has the same mountain in between us
    Bobcat moved there delivery goals from 8-12 weeks to 12-20. I got lucky and took a punt,there were no hotspots near me, was just going to rely on connecting to a friends hotspot, now there are about 20 which i should beable to connect to it will just depend on the antenna dbi and placement.

yeah hnt its set to halve every 2 years from august, its moot though if there are miners within range, anything from 400 meters to 3-10 miles is possible, its all down to your location/elevation in relation to the other hotspot.

anyone can apply for a free hotspot to the likes of emrit the only down side is they take 80% of the profit. Still it costs you nothing to earn 20%

when i ordered my bobcat you could only pay in crypto and they never had the coinbase direct option, its probably why there shipping window has now extended as they are easier to order. When i ordered my bobcat in april therw were 26k hotspots on the network, now there are 66k so rite there thats over double, more than halving the coins available. in 20 weeks it will be over 100k. Have a look at getting a free miner via emrit, you have nothing to lose.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to 3tv For This Useful Post:

cosworth4x4 (26-06-2021)

Thanks
    Bobcat moved there delivery goals from 8-12 weeks to 12-20. I got lucky and took a punt,there were no hotspots near me, was just going to rely on connecting to a friends hotspot, now there are about 20 which i should beable to connect to it will just depend on the antenna dbi and placement.

yeah hnt its set to halve every 2 years from august, its moot though if there are miners within range, anything from 400 meters to 3-10 miles is possible, its all down to your location/elevation in relation to the other hotspot.

anyone can apply for a free hotspot to the likes of emrit the only down side is they take 80% of the profit. Still it costs you nothing to earn 20%

when i ordered my bobcat you could only pay in crypto and they never had the coinbase direct option, its probably why there shipping window has now extended as they are easier to order. When i ordered my bobcat in april therw were 26k hotspots on the network, now there are 66k so rite there thats over double, more than halving the coins available. in 20 weeks it will be over 100k. Have a look at getting a free miner via emrit, you have nothing to lose.
    Think i would rather pay the full price than give 80% away

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    it stinks they take 80% but if they send you a miner today your making hnt in afew days. You can send it back no questions asked at any time so if you have a miner ordered your paying it off while waiting for delivery.

Bobcat has arrived and is now syncing to the network. hopefully recoup the $$$ hemoraged last year.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to 3tv For This Useful Post:

cosworth4x4 (27-06-2021)

Thanks
    Well ive done it i thought i would get the freebie at least i will then know if its going to be worth buying one , after reading this thou they may not even send one when they see what is around me , good thing is they may not know there are mountains in between us all

Emrit will review your eligibility based on your installation address. A CoolSpot that is too isolated or too close to another hotspot will severely limit your earning potential.

Thanks
    That didn't take them long to come back with a reply

We want to thank you for registering for your FREE Emrit CoolSpot. At this time, we are placing you on a waiting list because there are not enough hotspots in your area or within the necessary proximity.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast