Thread: Technomate channel list from scratch

Verified Registered User
    Thanks

Technomate channel list from scratch

TP updater v2.5_rpedit_051019.zip

Unzip the file to find the Excel spreadsheet. This guide and spreadsheet was devised by jetsetw from the Digital Worldz and I have just updated the spreadsheet as the last one was dated 2013.

The result will be an ndf file and was tested on a Technomate 5402, but I believe it will work on some other models including Blade, but try at your own risk!

Also I have only updated the ********* addresses. The instructions are on the "Options and Instructions" tab of the spreadsheet.

The data tab shows you the information produced.

The result after running the macro on the "Options and Instructions" page is a Tps.ndf file which you will find on your hard drive at C:\Channels. Put this on a usb stick and insert it into the receiver. On the Technomate go to menu - usb to load.

This ndf file only saves the transponders and no channels, so you will have to search the satellites by going to menu - auto navigation. Tick all of the satellites and your receiver will search each satellite, (as long as you have a motor!)

IMPORTANT: SAVE YOUR EXISTING CHANNEL LIST BEFORE PUTTING ON THE NDF FILE IN CASE ANYTHING GOES WRONG.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainhampete For This Useful Post:

beamobhoy (09-10-2019), johncp (05-10-2019)

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    The xxxx should say King of Sat

Thanks
    Do you have an up to date ndf file for a TM5402 mk3? I have downloaded one that is incomplete even though it says updated on 1 Oct!

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Unfortunately not, only old ones. I just set a scan on all satellites as mentioned above. That's why I was interested in the spreadsheet so that i could make my own. The auto navigation will only search the transponders that are on king of sat for each satellite so the transponder list should be pretty complete. I ticked all of the satellites that I wanted and left it. You could leave it overnight but it probably only took a couple of hours. You can add other satellites to the excell spreadsheet if you believe that you can get them. You will find that on some adjacent satellites that have the same transponders there can be stations that are on those adjacent satellites, but it doesn't happen much. The chief culprit is BADR 26e but its pretty easy to see which stations don't belong and I just deleted them.