Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: spider box and VIP status

Verified Registered User
    Thanks

spider box and VIP status

Having had some really good years with spider box and what it did I am now wondering after renewing my status as VIP last year if it is any longer worth considering. We have had periods of down time always with uncertainty due to no moderator feed back. OK in fairness they did restore service but it is a bit of a concern at the time. I notice that there are very few people renewing at all this year and certainly no recent renewals which seems to indicate its all comming to an end.

Thanks
    Time to go for e2 box

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 812 Posts
    I wasn't going to renew couple of months back but I had a bad weekend when my streaming packed up and IPTV gave up the ghost at the same time, I then renewed my 1k$ and it was ok for a few weeks and it stopped working, I went to Germany for 3 weeks expecting it to be gone when I got back but it was working again, and so were the internet channels.

Theres not much left on satellite just the Spanish providers and the Polish channels and a few bits scattered accross the arc, theres a lot on the spanish and polish but their days have got to be numbered, its probably the last year for key servers.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi If you have a motor there is tons of stuff around ..ie movies and do***entaries in english ...loads of sports etc...with the Spider 6000 you can put your own Iptv channels available from the net and dont cost you a penny...you need to put the time and effort into it...i think satellites will be good for at least 5 more years....Regards

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Whats the best sat providers that can be opened at the mo, to me its very few, biss keys are few these days, where are the docs that can be cleared, cheers, Tony.

The Net seems much open.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    HI If you have a motorized dish at least 1m in size then you should go to these satellites to maximise your viewing: 30 west, 1west, 4.8east,9east, 13east,19.2 east , 23 east, 28.2 east... If you are using IKS or Mscam you may not get some channels opening. I dont use them anymore..i prefer third party Cccam. If you have a box like Starsat with Gshare you still get the german and french channels opening on 19.2 east.
    Regards

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Thanks guys for your thoughts and input to my original question I will give consideration to your welcome response. You have given me a few good ideas. Thanks again

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    1k$ seems to be dead now, it doesn't work any more and the site that sold the the keys seems locked now and doesn't accept any logins and passes, anyone know if it has closed down ?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,093 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyO View Post
    1k$ seems to be dead now, it doesn't work any more and the site that sold the the keys seems locked now and doesn't accept any logins and passes, anyone know if it has closed down ?
    The website your referring to is still up & it’s been a very long time since I logged in to that place but my login still works & can access the registration page too.

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Thanks for the info, my login and pass don't work and I still have a valid sub ?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KARABANGA View Post
    HI If you have a motorized dish at least 1m in size then you should go to these satellites to maximise your viewing: 30 west, 1west, 4.8east,9east, 13east,19.2 east , 23 east, 28.2 east... If you are using IKS or Mscam you may not get some channels opening. I dont use them anymore..i prefer third party Cccam. If you have a box like Starsat with Gshare you still get the german and french channels opening on 19.2 east.
    Regards
    Agree with 3rd part cccam theres still plenty on across the arc....also theres the various closed source boxes that open even more (though channels maybe more unstable and lack other functions like 7 day epg and reliable recording ) but theese open other packages like french canal, osn and even sky uk is back on the icone boxes though obviously don't know how long for, surprised at how little fuss has being made of sky coming back tbh.

Verified Registered User funtime26's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertimtim View Post
    back on the icone boxes though obviously don't know how long for, surprised at how little fuss has being made.
    Didn't even know it was...not even heard of Icone boxes.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by funtime26 View Post
    Didn't even know it was...not even heard of Icone boxes.
    Icone are sold for the arabic market and difficult to get here though a couple on ****

Verified Registered User
    Thanks

V#P subscriptions

Quote Originally Posted by TonyO View Post
    Thanks for the info, my login and pass don't work and I still have a valid sub ?
    My sub runs out in two weeks and I went to look at the site and members chat seems closed to access now. It was open last week because I posted about the amount of downtime.
    Doesn't look like I could renew subs even though I had no intention.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi You dont need to renew with IKS or Mscam ...just buy a Cccam from Eb** or Amaz**
    and enter the details yourself..Thats what i do and its a lot cheaper and usually more reliable. Regards

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KARABANGA For This Useful Post:

fibreman (01-10-2019), Rainhampete (29-09-2019)

Verified Registered User funtime26's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loads of free ones out there too.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funtime26 For This Useful Post:

fibreman (01-10-2019), KARABANGA (01-10-2019)

Verified Registered User
    Thanks

Looking at the suggested alternative to I*S

Quote Originally Posted by KARABANGA View Post
    Hi You dont need to renew with IKS or Mscam ...just buy a Cccam from Eb** or Amaz**
    and enter the details yourself..Thats what i do and its a lot cheaper and usually more reliable. Regards
    Many thanks KARABANGA,
    I took your advice about Cccam and had a look around and thats my way forward.
    It seems I have relied on the original subscription far too long, its easy to get lazy and not consider alternatives when all is working ok.
    Once again thanks

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Sat sharing seems gone but net sources are widespread and available.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi To be fair IKS and Mscam were very good to begin with but not reliable over the last couple of years or so. Apart from cccam i also like the Gshare service on the Starsat boxes as they still open channels on 19.2 sat..ie German and French as well as Spanish ones. Regards

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    My sat box and dish are now virtualy redundant, internet streaming is far easier and more is available, the quality has improved a bit lately as well.

I got my first dish and ana-logue reciever in 1989, thats thirty years ago, its was an exciting time but things have moved on and peeps want everything on the the go so the net is the way forward from now on, its the end of an era, sad but enevitable.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyO For This Useful Post:

echelon (07-10-2019), johnhenry (02-10-2019)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast