Hi...!!!
I've try to install the firmware for receiving the 27.5W and i realize that after the installation I can't receive properly other satellites like Hotbird 13E...
With the original firmware that come with the receiver I can receive all channels on any satellite, but when I install the firmware that I download from this forum it open the setup options for BISS and all other encryption options that don't exist on the original firmware but...I've got that problem of no reception of other TP's on other satellite positions...
I would like to be able to receive the UK channels on Intelsat 27.5W but also to receive other satellites and apparently the firmware that allow the 27.5W cut the chances to receive the other positions...and I can't understand why...
Please help...would be nice to have a firmware that I can install and allow me to access the encryption options and also allow the reception of all other satellite positions, I would be very thankful if someone can send me a frimware version that can do the functions I need... 27.5W BISS channels and also the reception of all other FTA channels on any other position.
Thank you in advance