Hi. I had a TM5402 M2, which died on me 2 days before Xmas, I needed a replacement quick, which I got from ******, but it’s the m3 version. I set it up and it seems to have 2 issues and just wondered if anyone else has the same. 1, I have an official Dutch viewing card which has always worked in the 1.07 Aston Crypt cam, but when I put this in my new receiver, it just says scrambled. It worked fine in my other receiver. On some channels I get a pink screen (viewing through scary not hdmi) and It sounds like a bird is chirping. I tried putting the card in the card reader/slot, it does work in there, but wondered why the cam doesn’t work? When the cam was in it was crashing the box, and had to be switched off at the back.

2, I have tuned in the channels and notice that some channels are missing from Hotbird, at first I thought it was the Horizontal channels, but then it seems to be a mixture of horizontal & vertical. Different ends of the frequency range, and missing from various Hotbird satellites, whether it be C, E etc. One example is 11681 H bis TV. Please can anyone help? I was running the original firmware and had the problems, then I updated to phantom patch 1.46, and still have the same problems.