Thread: Help with Plugins

Hybrid View

Thanks

Help with Plugins

I have a zgemma star s and have just put the Hades image on today downloaded from the forum. After some epg issues it seems vix does not like plugins!! I read somewhere that installing TSpanel could be a way around the problem. So I downloaded from the forum version 8.0 of TSpanel and installed via FTP and it is now part of the menu. I want to add an epg plugin but cannot find the plugin lists from TSpanel.

I have previosly used wooshbuild but I would prefer not to flash the box again as I like the simple menu and look of the Hades build. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can use an epg plugin?

Also just to say thank you to everyone who contributes at satpimps, I'm not sure where I would be without the forum. I feel a donation coming on!!
    Thanks
    annette.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by annette2 View Post
    I have a zgemma star s and have just put the Hades image on today downloaded from the forum. After some epg issues it seems vix does not like plugins!! I read somewhere that installing TSpanel could be a way around the problem. So I downloaded from the forum version 8.0 of TSpanel and installed via FTP and it is now part of the menu. I want to add an epg plugin but cannot find the plugin lists from TSpanel.

I have previosly used wooshbuild but I would prefer not to flash the box again as I like the simple menu and look of the Hades build. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can use an epg plugin?

Also just to say thank you to everyone who contributes at satpimps, I'm not sure where I would be without the forum. I feel a donation coming on!!
    Thanks
    annette.
    Which plugins do you want to install ? If you cant find them on TSPANEL why not install them manually?

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply.
    I wanted to use the epgimport plugin. When I went to TSpanel it did not show a list of plugins. there was a search option but this did not get the plugin I wanted. Can that plugin be installed via FTP?

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by annette2 View Post
    Thanks for the reply.
    I wanted to use the epgimport plugin. When I went to TSpanel it did not show a list of plugins. there was a search option but this did not get the plugin I wanted. Can that plugin be installed via FTP?
    Plugin file must end .ipk and you will be able to FTP it. Google manual install plugin Enigma 2 there will be tons of help. Your image is important so be clear on which image you have as file location vary from image to image. I am really impressed with the iptv plugin you might want to install this as well

Thanks
    Thanks for your help and advice it is greatly appreciated.