Thread: Bought This Bad Boy

Thanks

Bought This Bad Boy

Evening All...

Ok after much reading and searching i have now bought & will pick up tomorrow a Hisense 55 Inch M3300 4K UHD Smart Led TV..Which also by now released firmware also supports HDR..For the price and what ive read this TV is well worth a buy..

What are your thought's people?

Regards dOOds

Code:
    http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5323823.htm

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dOOds For This Useful Post:

crabber (16-09-2016), Dark Cloud (17-09-2016)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,802 Times in 1,938 Posts
    I've not read much about this TV, but if it's 4K and you have a computer that can run 4K games, it should be quite good. I'm not sure if there is any decent 4K TV content worth watching though as SKY UK barely show decent SD and even HD is rubbish half the time. Maybe you can write your own review on it once you've had it for a couple of weeks.
    Personally I bought a Smart TV a couple of years ago, and to be honest that apps are rubbish and slow to run, so I barely use the smart features as I find plugging in a good android box is to the TV is far superior and 'smarter' than the 'smart' part of the TV, but picture quality is good though.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrdude For This Useful Post:

crabber (16-09-2016), dOOds (16-09-2016), port06 (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Quick Update

As a bonus aswell as a Freeview HD tuner is also has a second tuner ,a satellite HD one..Result!..Can also scan in the UHD Test channel on 28E and i must say im very impressed...Quad core cpu so its fast..HDR update due any day..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dOOds For This Useful Post:

Aldo (16-09-2016), holmroad (17-09-2016)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,802 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dOOds View Post
    Quick Update

As a bonus aswell as a Freeview HD tuner is also has a second tuner ,a satellite HD one..Result!..Can also scan in the UHD Test channel on 28E and i must say im very impressed...Quad core cpu so its fast..HDR update due any day..
    Well as long as you're happy and not disappointed - that's good, Put your feet up, get a nice cup of tea and some snacks and enjoy your new TV.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrdude For This Useful Post:

dOOds (17-09-2016)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I bought a 4K SMART 3D Toshiba from Argos in January. It is only 48 inches but it is as big as I wanted to go for everyday TV watching as I have a projector that gives me an 85 inch screen when I want to watch the F1, MotoGP or a film, and it was only £402.95 delivered

There is a lot of 4K content available on YouTube which looks almost 3D, until you put something that really is in 3D on, as the detail is of such high quality.
    Lots of the YouTube stuff are demos from the TV manufacturers but there are some do***entaries and a lot of people have uploaded their own 4K footage from action cams.

A lot of people who have never seen your TV will say it is a rubbish picture because it is not a Sony, Samsung or Panasonic or other top brand name, I don't know why people do stuff like that as many of the TVs now use the same panels and internals, just the outsides and the badge change, along with the price of course

I did wonder about the quality of Hisense then a few months back while watching a F1 race, I noticed that Red Bull had a bank of Hisense monitors on their pit wall and I can not see a team like Red Bull skimping on quality to save a few quid on a multi million pound sport.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

darkgentle (17-09-2016), dOOds (17-09-2016), jovie (23-10-2016)

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    I bought a 4K SMART 3D Toshiba from Argos in January. It is only 48 inches but it is as big as I wanted to go for everyday TV watching as I have a projector that gives me an 85 inch screen when I want to watch the F1, MotoGP or a film, and it was only £402.95 delivered

There is a lot of 4K content available on YouTube which looks almost 3D, until you put something that really is in 3D on, as the detail is of such high quality.
    Lots of the YouTube stuff are demos from the TV manufacturers but there are some do***entaries and a lot of people have uploaded their own 4K footage from action cams.

A lot of people who have never seen your TV will say it is a rubbish picture because it is not a Sony, Samsung or Panasonic or other top brand name, I don't know why people do stuff like that as many of the TVs now use the same panels and internals, just the outsides and the badge change, along with the price of course

I did wonder about the quality of Hisense then a few months back while watching a F1 race, I noticed that Red Bull had a bank of Hisense monitors on their pit wall and I can not see a team like Red Bull skimping on quality to save a few quid on a multi million pound sport.
    i second what Sandra just said....people are just spending extra quids for the brand name and not actual quality. I'm a big fun of Hisense and have being following their progress from been part of SHARP till they parted companies.
    Their new ULED is somewhat close to the industrial acclaimed best ever tv panel OLED without breaking the bank. Their M7000 series beat all the big boys for picture quality with HDR and local dimming as standard.

my Panny for two years has started dying so holding out for the H55M7000 on black friday by which time it will be available as at the moment JL and RS have back orders they can't honour till mid of next month that tells the demand for this cheap but high spec hisense tv.
    here is a link about the review against samsung

-http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/article/604431/review-hisense-amazing-uled-tv-beats-samsung-entire-range/?
    Last edited by darkgentle; 17-09-2016 at 07:27 PM. Reason: just a want to post a review link

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkgentle For This Useful Post:

dOOds (17-09-2016), Sandra (17-09-2016)

Thanks
    Ok This badboys sat tuner is 4k so watching the uhd test channel on 28.2E is awesome...

So So pleased i bought this...people are now scampering for these...HDR added...pvr/hd terrestrial tuner and 4k sat tuner...

Red bull are not stupid after all...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dOOds For This Useful Post:

Aldo (22-10-2016), Dark Cloud (22-10-2016), darkgentle (24-10-2016)