Thread: Which one is best

Thanks

Which one is best

Not sure which one to buy the Zgemma Star H.2S Twin Tuner FREE TO AIR Sat Receiver or the Zgemma Star 2S FTA Twin Tuner SAT Receiver - SPECIAL theres £14 of a difference I know nothing about sat boxes whats the advantage of buying the more expensive one theres this one as well Zgemma Star H.2S Twin Tuner FTA - Minimum 10 pcs what does it mean 10 pieces
    Last edited by Noony; 06-09-2016 at 04:25 PM. Reason: add text

Thanks
    Thanked 5,016 Times in 2,265 Posts
    See the info in the following, the forum sponsors site:

https://www.goldwafers.co.uk/Zgemma-...y-Enigma2.html

Thanks
    i have the hs2 box and i am well pleased with it i have an external hard drive that works very well to.
    wigan13

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noony View Post
    Not sure which one to buy the Zgemma Star H.2S Twin Tuner FREE TO AIR Sat Receiver or the Zgemma Star 2S FTA Twin Tuner SAT Receiver - SPECIAL theres £14 of a difference I know nothing about sat boxes whats the advantage of buying the more expensive one theres this one as well Zgemma Star H.2S Twin Tuner FTA - Minimum 10 pcs what does it mean 10 pieces
    minimum 10 pcs sounds like that's the least amount the seller will sell ten also it depends what you need the receiver for fta only you can buy a lot less complicated receiver