Thread: 7 Day EPG ???

Thanks

7 Day EPG ???

Is there any images or way of getting a decent EPG to work on a TM600, i have the IQ update on it but the guide is crap only now or next if i'm lucky, is the radio station update still working or is it obsolete ?
    seems like no support since 2011 from Technomate ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,034 Times in 1,173 Posts
    I have the same problem on a zGemma (openATV image).

I think that most channels on 28E only have a Now/Next listing in the conventional text system.

Sly and Freesat use a separate system based on a database which uses proprietary s/w to view it that is broadcast on the, so called, default channel.

The only other option is to set up an EPG that imports the data via the internet but I haven't got that to work yet.

My image does support a longer EPG if it is broadcast, as on many of the German channels on 19E as I get several days from Das Erste, ZDF, etc.

Not linked but quite useful is the web guide for 28E _http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide/ which lists all the channels available on a Digibox.
    Last edited by Detlef; 09-06-2016 at 11:13 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Cant answer first one but Zgemma has 7 day epg Openatv set up cross epg on it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to satpaul For This Useful Post:

Detlef (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,034 Times in 1,173 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by satpaul View Post
    Cant answer first one but Zgemma has 7 day epg Openatv set up cross epg on it
    Hey! Thanks for the hint.

I had been trying to use an EPG that linked on the web but one that uses the default channel is a much better option. I hadn't realised that anyone had written s/w for linux receivers.