Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ** Need urgent Help **

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saintomer1866 View Post
    Your new channel list that you have uploaded has overwritten the PLi one so IPTV channels have gone
    is that mean, I cant watch satellite channels if anybody want to keep IPTV channels list in openpli?

or I forget to do right setting on "dreamboxEDIT" before uploading channels list?

you will need to reinstall CCcam and configs, the new image you have installed doesn't contain them

I manage to make cccam work and now I can also check server as i just changed one number from http://192.168.0.8:16003/servers to http://192.168.0.8:16001/servers

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,275 Times in 3,592 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by difficult View Post
    is that mean, I cant watch satellite channels if anybody want to keep IPTV channels list in openpli?
    Channel lists are nothing to do with images,they are separate third party additions supplied by others or modified and supplied by yourself.
    Any new image comes without them,so its up to you to source them or load previously backed up ones of your own.

Ian.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,747 Times in 2,327 Posts
    You should have downloaded the channel list from your box using dreamboxEDIT before making any changes
    then you could have copied the IPTV bouquet into your new channel listings before uploading them back to the box.

You did not put your previous CCcam.cfg file on the box or 16003/servers would still work
    Instead whoever you got to do this for you has just added your details to a new file leaving the web interface set at 16001 (default)

St.O

4. The Following User Says Thank You to saintomer1866 For This Useful Post:

echelon (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    You should have downloaded the channel list from your box using dreamboxEDIT before making any changes
    then you could have copied the IPTV bouquet into your new channel listings before uploading them back to the box.

You did not put your previous CCcam.cfg file on the box or 16003/servers would still work
    Instead whoever you got to do this for you has just added your details to a new file leaving the web interface set at 16001 (default)

St.O
    What a piece of advice man. Honestly I appreciate your knowledge and I wish if you were here to help me. still its not too late, if you can help me step by step or you can add me in you skype or whatsapp etc, PLEASE

Thanks
    iptv dreambpx1.jpgiptv dreambpx.jpg

this IPTV I have got in my dreambox and it just work perfect for me. and I want to keep it with my satellite channels please

can you help me guys to keep this iptv and as satellite channels too...

cheers

Thanks
    Start by creating a folder on your desktop named 'iptv settings'
    then download this file and unzip it to the 'iptv settings' folder that you have just created

Next open DreamboxEdit and load in the channel settings that you want to upload to your Dreambox
    now go to the 'tools' tab at the top of DreamboxEdit and highlight 'import' now select 'import user bouqet files...'

when the 'select directory' box opens navigate to the 'iptv settings' folder on your desktop, highlight it and press 'ok'
    the 'import individual user bouquets' box now opens, make sure there is a tick in the box next to the userbouquet filename and press 'Process'
    the iptv bouquet has now been added to the bottom of your channel lists

Now go to the 'file' tab and select 'save as...'
    navigate to where you wish to save this new file to and select 'create'
    name the new folder something like 'channels and iptv 6 april 2016' and press 'ok'

You can now click on the 'transfer' icon and open the 'ftp-transfer files' box
    click on the browse button and make sure that it is set to your 'channels and iptv 6 april 2016' folder and press 'ok'
    click on 'send files to dreambox'

congratulations you have now sent your channel list complete with iptv bouquet to your dreambox

St.O
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saintomer1866 For This Useful Post:

difficult (07-04-2016), echelon (06-04-2016), Talk's (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    I must say wow

I mean a big WOW.

no wonder why you have been given a title of "Super Moderator".

Job done and now I can enjoy IPTV with my satellite channels.

My next question is,

Is is possible for me to upload IPTV channels into my Nvidia Shield Android TV? and how?

Secondly, what is best option to upgrade my dreambox within reasonable price? Any box which will lost next good few years and can possible show me 4k feeds in future please

I appreciate your help mate

Thanks
    Is it possible for me to upload IPTV channels into my Nvidia Shield Android TV? and how?
    Sorry I don't have such a device so cannot help you with that, someone else may be able to though

Secondly, what is best option to upgrade my dreambox within reasonable price? Any box which will lost next good few years and can possible show me 4k feeds in future please
    Your best option at the moment would probably be the VU Solo 4K
    https://www.goldwafers.co.uk/Vu-Solo...u-Solo-4K.html

St.O

11. The Following User Says Thank You to saintomer1866 For This Useful Post:

echelon (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    I have heard that stream devices are the future of TV thats why I bought Android tv box and I got Plex (IPTV) which stopped working after few days. Now I mainly watch youtube videos through this device. Thats why I was wondering if you can help me with IPTV or may be any other genius brain on this forum can help me please

yes, you are right, VU Solo 4k is only decent option available and I will try to buy it from **** (Might get it at affordable price)

Thanks
    For any questions you may have regarding IPTV, Android and the solo4k please start new threads in the appropriate sections rather than take this thread off topic
    You will find that you get a lot more help from members here doing it that way.

glad your IPTV bouquet is sorted on your dreambox now though

St.O

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saintomer1866 For This Useful Post:

difficult (07-04-2016), echelon (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    oh yes you are right.

yes I manage to upload iptv back into my dreambox and I am very grateful to you.

I will try to find a right forum and lets and i hope that some will help me....

cheers mate

16. The Following User Says Thank You to difficult For This Useful Post:

saintomer1866 (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Hi mate,

Is there any other IPTV Bouquet you can recommend for HD English Channels please

I am trying to buy a VU box, if they are any better than dreambox dm 800!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,802 Times in 1,938 Posts
    I have heard that stream devices are the future of TV thats why I bought Android tv box and I got Plex (IPTV) which stopped working after few days. Now I mainly watch youtube videos through this device. Thats why I was wondering if you can help me with IPTV or may be any other genius brain on this forum can help me please

yes, you are right, VU Solo 4k is only decent option available and I will try to buy it from **** (Might get it at affordable price)
    You already asked about the shield and were told in this thread:
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...oid-devices-**

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mrdude For This Useful Post:

Aldo (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdude View Post
    You already asked about the shield and were told in this thread:
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...oid-devices-**
    Thanks for you reply

My Plex in Nvidia Shield Tv is dead because the guy scammed me.

I manage to get some live channels via Kodi but picture quality is rubbish. Thats why I am back to dreambox forum. Dreambox live sat and iptv channels offer lot better picture quality, thats why I would be happy if I can get more IPTVBouquet zip files if possible.

regards

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,802 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Thanks for you reply

My Plex in Nvidia Shield Tv is dead because the guy scammed me.

I manage to get some live channels via Kodi but picture quality is rubbish. Thats why I am back to dreambox forum. Dreambox live sat and iptv channels offer lot better picture quality, thats why I would be happy if I can get more IPTVBouquet zip files if possible.

regards
    Like I said all this has been covered in the other post you made, You are trying to get free IPTV files to put on your Shield TV. I already told you most of these IPTV servers require payment and a username and login. The free servers you find on the net (by using a search engine such as google) are unstable and not very good quality. If you want free IPTV for your Android TV box, you are in the wrong forum - this is satellite forum and we don't do illegal stuff here. You should read the rules and then try and visit some IPTV forums.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdude View Post
    Like I said all this has been covered in the other post you made, You are trying to get free IPTV files to put on your Shield TV. I already told you most of these IPTV servers require payment and a username and login. The free servers you find on the net (by using a search engine such as google) are unstable and not very good quality. If you want free IPTV for your Android TV box, you are in the wrong forum - this is satellite forum and we don't do illegal stuff here. You should read the rules and then try and visit some IPTV forums.
    I am looking for IPTV through dreambox or satellite boxes instead. I dont know if IPTV system work same way....

Thanks
    Start by creating a folder on your desktop named 'iptv settings'
    then download this file and unzip it to the 'iptv settings' folder that you have just created

Next open DreamboxEdit and load in the channel settings that you want to upload to your Dreambox
    now go to the 'tools' tab at the top of DreamboxEdit and highlight 'import' now select 'import user bouqet files...'

when the 'select directory' box opens navigate to the 'iptv settings' folder on your desktop, highlight it and press 'ok'
    the 'import individual user bouquets' box now opens, make sure there is a tick in the box next to the userbouquet filename and press 'Process'
    the iptv bouquet has now been added to the bottom of your channel lists

Now go to the 'file' tab and select 'save as...'
    navigate to where you wish to save this new file to and select 'create'
    name the new folder something like 'channels and iptv 6 april 2016' and press 'ok'

You can now click on the 'transfer' icon and open the 'ftp-transfer files' box
    click on the browse button and make sure that it is set to your 'channels and iptv 6 april 2016' folder and press 'ok'
    click on 'send files to dreambox'

congratulations you have now sent your channel list complete with iptv bouquet to your dreambox

St.O
    Hi mate,

do you know of any other IPTV.Zap file please. I will prefer HD english channels please

I will appreciate your help mate

Thanks
    No I'm afraid I don't,
    you will need to use google to try and find some
    try searching for 'IPTV channels'.

You will also probably need to search for 'how to create a m3u file' and 'how to convert a m3u file to a userbouquet'
    unfortunately what you are trying to do is going to take a lot of effort on your part
    so get ready for a steep learning curve, lots of reading and lots of experimenting until you achieve your goal

Thread now closed as this has nothing to do with your original question which has been solved

St.O
    Last edited by saintomer1866; 20-04-2016 at 06:10 AM.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to saintomer1866 For This Useful Post:

Bod (20-04-2016), cosworth4x4 (20-04-2016), Dig Deep (21-04-2016), echelon (20-04-2016), mrdude (20-04-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12