Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Our New Satellite receiver !

Thanks
    installed latest patch.factory reset etc,scanned in 13 deg. but find the mscam service almost non existent a few po*n channels ok but a few other channels and only afew take about a minute to clear run for about 15 seconds and freeze,then scrambled comes up and no way does the channel clear again,switching up a channel gives the same result ,not a patch on the iks type service of the spiderbox,will scan in 19deg tomorrow and test.just tested spiderbox600 on 13 deg and loads of channels clear,so so the new service mcam has major problems.will rate it at 1 out of 10...
    Last edited by JOE.MADDISON; 23-01-2016 at 01:36 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JOE.MADDISON For This Useful Post:

bobthedog (23-01-2016), Marco (23-01-2016)

Verified Registered User glenby's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have also installed mscam in the new Hitech and can't find much that it opens,I've removed it and installed iks and it opens everything that the spider 6000 does.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,422 Times in 657 Posts
    all these new cheap plastic worth about a fiver iptv boxes suck
    with the crap iptv list at the other end with every man and his dog on it
    learn how to get your own links and keep em private
    along with a decent enigma2 box

Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glenby View Post
    I have also installed mscam in the new Hitech and can't find much that it opens,I've removed it and installed iks and it opens everything that the spider 6000 does.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE.MADDISON View Post
    installed latest patch.factory reset etc,scanned in 13 deg. but find the mscam service almost non existent a few po*n channels ok but a few other channels and only afew take about a minute to clear run for about 15 seconds and freeze,then scrambled comes up and no way does the channel clear again,switching up a channel gives the same result ,not a patch on the iks type service of the spiderbox,will scan in 19deg tomorrow and test.just tested spiderbox600 on 13 deg and loads of channels clear,so so the new service mcam has major problems.will rate it at 1 out of 10...
    The problem is not in boxes.Mscam team is making some changes, service will work perfect again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzsurf View Post
    all these new cheap plastic worth about a fiver iptv boxes suck
    with the crap iptv list at the other end with every man and his dog on it
    learn how to get your own links and keep em private
    along with a decent enigma2 box
    enigma2 boxes has only iptv function

HitechBox has :
    Mscam = satellite service
    Super IPTV --> free service with many channels
    IPTV Bonus --> free service with many channels
    VOD --> free service with movies
    IPTV Player M3U --> IPTV function user can use his own links
    Stalker portals (like MAG) --> 4 stalker portals for user and other 4 portals for Mag - Extreme code - Full IPTV - All IPTV

so in case you have the private links you refer, you make them m3u file and load them in box by usb stick
    Last edited by blackdevil; 23-01-2016 at 11:37 AM.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blackdevil For This Useful Post:

Aldo (23-01-2016), dogrose07 (23-01-2016), Dr. House (23-01-2016), echelon (23-01-2016), glenby (23-01-2016), jbvid (23-01-2016), JOE.MADDISON (26-01-2016), johnhenry (23-01-2016), maurice (23-01-2016)

Thanks
    i have orderd this box now and cant wait to get it.
    Yes for the price that it has must be a winner in my book. Offcourse i have Prime box for other purposses, but this for the service it offers on the papper is a must have.

Why? simple, IPTV that is updated without me doing anything.
    Stalker portal, that i can use with my provider and get the updates with out a problmem
    I have 2 IPTV portals that i use, for diferent providers, and this box will be a good choise.
    Yes i have MAG250 but only one portal per box
    MScam, lets hope the service gets beter. if we get some main satellites and some main services via this, then is worth.

I have tested many Enigma2 boxes, but there is nothing near this compare to the price.
    Enimga2 boxes can do much more, but only if you do it your self, nothing is free and nothing at this price

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Friendly-Face For This Useful Post:

blackdevil (23-01-2016), JOE.MADDISON (26-01-2016)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    enigma2 can play all iptv private M3U
    anything

even mediaplayer on enigma2 plays M3U files

Thanks
    @Ozzurf , i know that mate :-) im using one now, but the problem is that everytime the server part does some chances i must do the changes manualy on my box.
    There is allmost no addon that can take the channel list automaticly from server to the box.

This is where the new HitechBox can do this work better , as it has Stalker portals. this is what i am liking with the box :-)
    And for the price it has it is worth a try for me.

I have the new Solo4K now and use the box with IPTV, but it is not automated as the Mag250, but have tested the Duo2, Mut@nt HD2400, Xtrend 10 000, have tested Amiko , medialink, Icecrypt, and not the list thre Mag250. i like Mag250 becouse it does the work easy , no hashlle about update channel list and so on.

I think to try and talk bad or good about a device without having tested is not right, even for me, i buy one to test and see for my self :-) then after i have tested i will tell my version if it is good or bad :-)

Maybe there is an Enigma2 addon that i have not heard off that does the same jobb, if yes then send me an PM and lett me know mate.
    Last edited by Friendly-Face; 23-01-2016 at 02:58 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Friendly-Face For This Useful Post:

Aldo (23-01-2016), johnhenry (23-01-2016)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly-Face View Post
    There is allmost no addon that can take the channel list automaticly from server to the box.
    if you have the ip of the server which has the list
    you can get easy get the list
    to do it on the box
    use a script plugin
    make a small script to point to that servers list
    saving it anywhere on your box

so start the plugin
    start the script
    done
    list updated in 2 secs
    i will make a script if you want
    just edit the ip of where the list is
    can use many list

to do it auto
    make a crontab
    to update the list as and when you want
    Last edited by ozzsurf; 23-01-2016 at 03:24 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ozzsurf For This Useful Post:

Friendly-Face (23-01-2016)

Thanks
    I have test all softwares but i have very slow downs in cccam. In football matchs is impossible watch. Have very very much slow downs but i see this problem dont have solution. If any person can help me please tell me. Thanks

Thanks
    And sorry for my english, i am spanish and i dont study very much english jejejejejje. Thanks

Thanks
    Cccam function works perfect in box so you must check your line or internet provider.

Thanks
    enigma2 can play all iptv private M3U
    anything

even mediaplayer on enigma2 plays M3U files
    I have read carefully all what is wrights about this box on forums and for me looks so interesting i thing is Unic for moment , forget all EMUS and Free things on it. But your own Ignorance in technology is really unbelievable.. ..Enigma 2 is Good nothing to do with real pure IPTV OTT...Enigma 2 has no Middleware for IPTV or OTT, Just Plugin or u can add Links files .( which i can any one can get the links is 2 sec which is danger fr who do IPTV) HitechBox juts i got one has Middleware ..Do you have any idea what really mean Middleware and what can do !?
    I thing you have no Idea not if you talk like this or you have different agenda !....Middleware can gave Encryption and facility .Middleware is the software that connects software components or enterprise applications. Middleware is the software layer that lies between the operating system and the applications on each side of a distributed computer network. Typically, it supports complex, distributed business software applications. which can be use from Operators IPTV-OTT and users too...Let's say you add Links on Enigma 2 any one can take out files from bouquet but not easy from Middleware encrypted...
    ..The stalker Mid-ware have facility let say similar way of MAG Box which every one know ( Mag has no any other options on satellite is not even Half box compare to HotechBox and even has no Satellite no IPTV Free is so famous and price £79-£99 why !? Because has one Option which other boxes before did not have PORTAL STALKER MID-ware. HitechBox has 8 PORTAL STALKERS...8 time more..and Satellite Option More. Now ..what can do Portal STALKERS!? YOU KNOW what is it !? let's explain little bit ..say you have extreme codex Panel iptv or Full IPTV or STalker IPTV panel LIKE MAG the box is compatible to work with all of them in encrypt way....Mean you can add MAC address on your own server Panel and can automatically control your box and your service and update all channels list in Life time on the box it self. THIS GAVE TO PEOPLE 1.FACILITY AND 2 SECURITY which this last one is imported wich enigma can not do ... I don;t things many boxes has Free Mid-ware inside ...get more info next time please . What box offer a part of it all PLUS was free things ...if some one offers you free never says Crap is uneducated way to talk . If you staring talking by your own self Crap " like little plastic "reminder me one guy competitor only come and cray in forums and say crap crap crap when he could not do some thing new for it own self... I thing gave a change to specification of this software just i read the Gift box......Says on front : N1 - OTT ... N2 - IPTV and last importance was N3 - Dvbs2 ..that's one you have to understand the new filosofy of the next generations boxes is not only DVBS ,but much more then that.
    To Honest most of time i am out of beam because i Live out side Europe and is impossible to have sat Dish to whats channels ...but i can see more channels then you watching with your Enigma 2 Box even you pay double of triple of it.( enigma 2 Crash after 500 links iptv mix and if one only link not works proper of it, Enigma 2 Box crash again and again...like a ****...because is not done for that propose and this box Hitechbox support 8000 + channels IPTV........
    Last edited by DARKMAN; 25-01-2016 at 05:52 AM.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DARKMAN For This Useful Post:

Aldo (25-01-2016), Dr. House (25-01-2016), esmeralda1 (08-04-2016), Friendly-Face (25-01-2016), hombre (30-01-2016), jbvid (25-01-2016), johnhenry (25-01-2016), Learning (25-01-2016), manic01 (25-01-2016), Roadrunner (25-01-2016)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    in the words of

Little Britain Fatfighters Marjorie Dawes

"Do it again!"

and this so called new box is just a clone of

U2C S+ Mini

which 1st come out in September 2013
    Last edited by ozzsurf; 25-01-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks
    No idea what are u talking .better i can recomande you the best doctor. Super idiot.
    Why? The cpu name and number is just develop in 2015. Is no box in market with that cpu number .i am not going tell u. Is new cpu develop for ott and iptv nothing else. .......

Thanks
    in the words of

Little Britain Fatfighters Marjorie Dawes

"Do it again!"

and this so called new box is just a clone of

U2C S+ Mini

which 1st come out in September 2013
    its exactly the same box
    with a different logo
    1)All existing mini boxes and future mini boxes will be similar because of their small size.
    2)The chipset companies have some softwares, sometimes are very similar.
    If you think that a box is clone to another from similar menu, then i have to tell you that we released Spiderbox HD6000 in 2013 and Ferguson released one of their box with same cpu and similar menu in 2015 ,also some other companies released boxes with similar menu after us. So they are clones of our box ?
    The most important is how much developed is a software for a box and not if you see same color,or some same icons or features with others.
    We are the first releasing this box with all these features.

Anyway we are very happy seeing our competitors loosing their sleep and trying to decrease us so we are 1000% sure that we created something GREAT !
    Last edited by blackdevil; 25-01-2016 at 09:13 PM.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blackdevil For This Useful Post:

Aldo (25-01-2016), blueking (26-01-2016), Dr. House (25-01-2016), jbvid (26-01-2016), maurice (25-01-2016)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdevil View Post
    1)All existing mini boxes and future mini boxes will be similar because of their small size.
    If you think that a box is clone to another from similar menu, then i have to tell you that we released Spiderbox HD6000 in 2013 and Ferguson released one of their box with same cpu and similar menu in 2015 ,also some other companies released boxes with similar menu after us. So they are clones of our box ?
    The most important is how much developed is a software for a box and not if you see same color,or some same icons or features with others.

Anyway we are very happy seeing our competitors loosing their sleep and trying to decrease us so we are 1000% sure that we created something GREAT !
    you have a box that looks An exact duplicate of
    U2C S+ Mini

its looks the same down to a T

apart from the logo on the front

not talking about menus

so its a clone

Thanks
    so who cares if or if not a clone,bd is trying to develop a simple to use box,we all dont want a supercomputor type box that needs a degree to use it,i have been in the hobby since the mid 80s and have a vast number of receivers,cams cards decoders programmers etc,and at one stage had to drive 20+ miles take my recr,leave it to be updated drive back a day or two later after code changes etc.I like a good few would like a good ,simple box with a simple update system or auto update system,even if this has to be done by a sub charge.so bd good luck to you and look forward to a fully working box which may take you some time to perfect, the ip section will be hard as many lines etc are good at times and poor at others,I tried to watch the sunderland match onip...on sat using b spotr8 hd and bd8 but the break ups became longer than the picture until it failed and both channels and gave a sorry try again later message,freezes also caused the box to reboot a number of times

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JOE.MADDISON For This Useful Post:

Aldo (26-01-2016), ben (26-01-2016), hombre (27-01-2016), jbvid (26-01-2016), johnhenry (26-01-2016), Roadrunner (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Can anyone who has one of these new receivers confirm if Powervu works and can it do autoroll (auto update of keys)?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdevil View Post

it was

Thanks
    I know yet of another box that it looks the same and is for sure an OEM Brand or made in same factory, but softwre wise is not near the box we discust here.
    No support for Stalker in that other box, and Software is allmost same, but lacks many things that this HitechBox have

I have not got my box yet, but looking at the OEM pictures and videos on youtube, it does not offer the same as hitechbox
    i will for sure compare and try to crack the SW and see if i can run this on the otherbox :-)

We know from past that becouse something looks similar is not similar in use and support. Take an old example Octagon vs Icecrypt , in my opinion the Octagon had far better support then Icecrypt, even that they was from same factory. in the end of the day one box being bad or good is just down to the Software and the supporting team behind :-)

i realy hope to get mine early next week and then will see what can be donne :-) maybe there is diferent chips ?? to the one i have now, this will time show

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Friendly-Face For This Useful Post:

davet (02-02-2016), echelon (26-01-2016), hombre (27-01-2016), Roadrunner (26-01-2016)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast