Thread: best open pli image for iptv ?

V.I.P
    Thanks

best open pli image for iptv ?

i have a dm500HD and am running an old version of open pli 2.1 ? i think . but ive tried an iptv stream but when i tried to go back to satellite list , the box crashed , so im assuming the old image isnt compatible . i think open pli will work with iptv , but which version is best ? im trying to get iptv to run alongside my sat channels . thanks . also if im going to update image to later version , do i have to do it from scratch ? i.e. turn off box, hold button in and switch back on at same time , until stop appears in window etc ? thanks
    Last edited by davemaden; 31-08-2015 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks
    iptv keep changing the mac adresse if you don't have the current mac ad I shouldn't evan bother with it

V.I.P
    Thanks
    if i want to update the image from 2.1 to 4.0 will i have to update the bootloader first , seeing as its such an old image ? if so do i just load the secondstage bootloader84 first , as if i was loading the open pli4.0 image ? and then load the pli 4.0 image as normal ? then put cccam etc on ? or is there more to it than that , as i dont want to brick the box . thanks

V.I.P
    Thanks
    im try to update to open pli 4.0 bu im getting message INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION) , ive got the ssl 84 already installed , so thats not the problem , and ive tried two different files , can anyone help please .