Thread: How to download with genesis download.

Thanks

How to download with genesis download.

I know some do not know how to download with the updated genesis download. The new way to do this is.

1. Find the movie you want.
    2. Click on it for the links, make sure its the movie you want sometime its diffrent.
    3. Right click on it and a box comes on.
    4. Click download video
    5. A box will come on click confirm
    6. Go back to where you see my genesis and other stuff there.
    7. Click on download.
    8.Click on start download and it will start to download for you.

Remember you have to say where you want to save it to. You will have to set this up before hand. I kow I did not know how to download them until I asked.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Graham7 For This Useful Post:

2colby (10-08-2015), cardo (16-08-2015), cutain (11-08-2015), jamsb (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    This is from a other site I did not type it. I Have added the repo for you.

If you want the Genesis download functionality back, you can go back to Genesis 4.8.5, the last version of the add-on with a working download manager. However, before you do this you should know:

Genesis 4.8.5 is NOT supported and you will not receive any help or answers about the software.
    Genesis 4.8.5 is not being updated and the sources and resolvers in the add-on may stop working for whatever reason and will not come back to life.
    You will not be able to run 4.8.5 alongside Genesis 5.0 so if you really need the Genesis download feature, you have to choose one version or the other.

If having the Genesis download feature is still important to you, here is how you can get it back.

Navigate into your video add-ons, hover over Genesis 5.0, click the menu button, add-on information, uninstall, yes to confirm, and watch Genesis 5.0 be uninstalled from your system.
    Download the Genesis 4.8.5 zip file by clicking here. and store it some place safe. Since Genesis 4.8.5 is not an official release, you can not get this from any repo. You must download the zip.
    From the Kodi main menu, go to SYSTEM > Add-ons > Install From Zip.
    Navigate to your Genesis 4.8.5 zip and click on it. Wait for the add-on enabled notification from Kodi and you are done!

Genesis 4.8.5 can now be found in your video add-ons and it will contain your download manager again.
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Graham7 For This Useful Post:

jamsb (30-08-2015)