Thread: Emu on openATV.

Thanks

Emu on openATV.

Hi Guys, I have asked a similar question already in an earlier post without reply so I am trying again, the openATV images do not have Emu files so no cccam files either, I need an idiots guide to getting the cccam files in the right folders using DCC but have tried various methods some dating back a few years without success, I am using an older version openATV 4.0 and have the premium plus but I have tried the most recent image too, there must be someone that is still using this receiver with cccam that can let me know which files to use and which files to FTP into the correct folders.

Can anyone help please,
    Cheers,
    James.

Thanks
    yes i am still using azbox hd waiting for 4k box.
    regarding your query i suggest you install some 3rd party addons eg :ts panel etc.
    i went back to original firmware.

good luck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to g ali For This Useful Post:

jamesjay (23-06-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesjay View Post
    Hi Guys, I have asked a similar question already in an earlier post without reply so I am trying again, the openATV images do not have Emu files so no cccam files either, I need an idiots guide to getting the cccam files in the right folders using DCC but have tried various methods some dating back a few years without success, I am using an older version openATV 4.0 and have the premium plus but I have tried the most recent image too, there must be someone that is still using this receiver with cccam that can let me know which files to use and which files to FTP into the correct folders.

Can anyone help please,

Cheers,
    James.
    Hi James,

Quite some time ago OpenATV stopped including a cam download section in the 'add plugins' bit of the plugins panel (green button). Not just for the Azbox, but for all of their images.
    I'm using OpenATV images on my Azbox HD Premium, Azbox Me and my VU+ Duo 2 and the missing cam download problem applies to all of them. But it's not difficult to get over the problem.

If it's of any help all you need to do is add an additional conf file into the in the etc_opkg folder called...... secret-feed.conf & 644 it.
    The problem is that I'm not sure if I am allowed to post the content of that file in the forum.

But, if you would like me to send to you the necessary file, or just the content of it, email me?

Regards,
    Ken.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenwhelton For This Useful Post:

jamesjay (23-06-2015), Nikkas (23-06-2015)

Thanks
    Hi Ken, Thanks for your help and advice I am sending you a PM with my email address in case you can't provide the details via PM.

Kind regards
    James.