Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help with 5402 M3

Thanks
    Wonder if someone else could check - this morning I seem to have lost the TNTsat package (French TV Astra 1).

It's true I haven't put the very latest Phantom Patch on (the one from the last few days) but I've just updated the SoftCam with the one on here for today.

Wonder if anyone could verify whether it's a problem at my end or whether it's gone generally....?

Thanks.

(Going back to official Humax TNTsat box, which rates as a major defeat!!!!)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moulin View Post
    Wonder if someone else could check - this morning I seem to have lost the TNTsat package (French TV Astra 1).

It's true I haven't put the very latest Phantom Patch on (the one from the last few days) but I've just updated the SoftCam with the one on here for today.

Wonder if anyone could verify whether it's a problem at my end or whether it's gone generally....?

Thanks.

key change.. already fixed on E2 machines i guess we will have to wait for a new patch,regards mdt

Thanks
    Already asked the powers to be lol

Thanks
    Oh right - so does this mean that whatever it is that makes TNTsat work isn't contained in the Softcam file but is part of the PhantomPatch? (You can tell my knowledge is very limited from that!!)

If you're asking the "powers that be" I wonder (and I know it's a big ask) how easy it would be to get the Technomate 1500 to work with TNTsat? I realise that it's an old machine now and you will realise that I don't really understand quite how much work it would entail, but if it was just a question of adding a few lines of code to the existing PhantomPatch for the 1500.....?

Realise that it's an old machine and that I've had good service out of it over the years, and that I have several other ways of getting at TNTsat, but it would be great to have an old machine doing something really useful again!!

Incidentally, again not necessary for me as I'm in Devon, but I was delighted to get a certain back up feed of British Channels on a certain satellite not far from Hispasat to work on the 5402. Why is it that it's such sweet joy to get things like that to work when I can already get them via Freeview, freesat, etc etc??!!

A big thanks to all who keep these softwares up to date.

Thanks
    Probably no chance on the tm1500 theres no support.
    It had excellent support for a long time but things move on.
    I know what you mean ref 27w lol

Thanks

Thanks.

So assuming you were still on patch 116P mate you have answered my question on another forum where I knew the TntSat package on latest softcam no longer works with THAT patch (117P), but now you've confirmed also the same with previous patch, so we cant blame latest patch alone!! lol!!

Thanks
    Yes, I'm still on 116P.

Although I can get TNTsat officially I like it on the Technomate as I can use the RF output for distribution to a CRT TV elsewhere in the house, so I'm hoping that our friend Phantom (to whom much thanks) can find a solution soon.....

Thanks
    Yes, I'm still on 116P.

Although I can get TNTsat officially I like it on the Technomate as I can use the RF output for distribution to a CRT TV elsewhere in the house, so I'm hoping that our friend Phantom (to whom much thanks) can find a solution soon.....
    I'm only on 117P because it gives me access to my older TM6900HD Super PVR recordings mate unlike 116P - so at least something good came out of latest patch for ME!! lol!!

Thanks
    Did you manage to download SMplayer from my dropbox link? If you're done I'll take it down......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234