Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IPTV channels.

Thanks
    Thanks chopper1, yes everything else works fine. There is obviously something very basic I'm not doing correctly. When you say just press the blue button do you mean while in the channel list or while in one of the menu options?
    Quote Originally Posted by chopper1 View Post
    have you got all working apart from the iptv channels?, just press the blue button & they should appear

Thanks
    Sorted now, having discovered the problem. My backup of user data was in fact an all files back-up which I assume put things back to square one after the patch load. Anyway working fine now (watching Cinderella Man at mo) and hope to add some of the other offerings (thanks to Blackdevil) tomorrow. Thanks all. Magic!!!:respect-053:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seosfrdebru View Post
    Sorted now, having discovered the problem. My backup of user data was in fact an all files back-up which I assume put things back to square one after the patch load. Anyway working fine now (watching Cinderella Man at mo) and hope to add some of the other offerings (thanks to Blackdevil) tomorrow. Thanks all. Magic!!!:respect-053:
    great you got it sorted mate

Thanks
    Wow great addition I have managed to install latest patch with IPTV fine but i went to reload my saved channel list and this set my box flashing red and then flashing green continously i managed to reset box with the trusty rs232 and old pc and hyperterminal software but last night i went to add some extra iptv channels and the same happened again any help would be appreciated

File Guy
    Thanks
    Hi
    You maybe going over the max channel capacity? delete some of your unwanted channels from your saved channel list first or try loading a different list, then add your IPTV again.
    Follow the correct patching procedure remembering the factory resets.
    jb

Thanks
    jbvid thanks for your help all sorted now i wasnt factory resetting also cheers blackdevil youre work is appreciated

Thanks
    19 IPTV sport channels

Menu-Software Update-S/W Upgrade
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    IPTV channels
    Menu-Software Update-S/W Upgrade
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    thanks again Blackdevil, what type of channels are in the above file?

Thanks
    Most English, do***entary,kids,movies .....

f/s passion,diablo 2.3,protek,spiderbox 9000HD
    Thanks
    try opening the file in notepad and all is revealed

Thanks
    hi goonner, i opened one of the files in notepad then transferred to USB and loaded to receiver, the Arena etc. channels are on the iptv list but none clear?

f/s passion,diablo 2.3,protek,spiderbox 9000HD
    Thanks
    chopper1 i edited the channels in notepad then saved them as iptv.ipt
    hope that helps

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chopper1 View Post
    hi goonner, i opened one of the files in notepad then transferred to USB and loaded to receiver, the Arena etc. channels are on the iptv list but none clear?
    Maybe you should have read the info in this thread for creating a iptv file:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...ke-a-iptv-file

Thanks
    HOW THE HELL DO I DO THIS I HAVE TRYD everything to put this in the box I can right it in but the box wont take all
    I tryd all 10 chans this is just 1#EXTINF:-1,TELEDUNET VCX7 JSC SPORT:JSC SPORT 1
    rtmp://$OPT:rtmp-raw=rtmp://www.teledunet.com:1935/teledunet playpath=aljazeera_sport_1 swfUrl=http://www.teledunet.com/tv/player.swf?abouttxt=T%EF%BF%BDl%E F%BF%BDdunet&id0=82365407955400&s kin=bekle/bekle.xml& live=1 pageUrl=http://www.teledunet.com/tv/?channel=aljazeera_sport_1&no_pub

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by garydrains View Post
    HOW THE HELL DO I DO THIS I HAVE TRYD everything to put this in the box I can right it in but the box wont take all
    I tryd all 10 chans this is just 1#EXTINF:-1,TELEDUNET VCX7 JSC SPORT:JSC SPORT 1
    rtmp://$OPT:rtmp-raw=rtmp://www.teledunet.com:1935/teledunet playpath=aljazeera_sport_1 swfUrl=http://www.teledunet.com/tv/player.swf?abouttxt=T%EF%BF%BDl%E F%BF%BDdunet&id0=82365407955400&s kin=bekle/bekle.xml& live=1 pageUrl=http://www.teledunet.com/tv/?channel=aljazeera_sport_1&no_pub
    Did you try reading the info in the link posted in post#54 ???

File Guy
    Thanks
    Hi
    Because those you have posted are in the wrong format for an .ipt file, use Notepad++ and look in Blackdevils test files for the correct format.
    jb
    Last edited by jbvid; 16-11-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks
    This type is not compatible .
    Even vlc player cannot read it .
    It is for simple tv player .

Thanks
    hi all, i have got the ipt file as suggested above. i have found some urls to load into it. i am running xp. my problem is when i try to drag the url into the file all i get is a black circle with a line through it and cannot drag the url to the file. anyone know what i am doing wrong or if doing it this way even works this way. any help would be most welcome as im stumped. i read something about using wordpad or similar but i have no idea how to do it. thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by conceruk View Post
    hi all, i have got the ipt file as suggested above. i have found some urls to load into it. i am running xp. my problem is when i try to drag the url into the file all i get is a black circle with a line through it and cannot drag the url to the file. anyone know what i am doing wrong or if doing it this way even works this way. any help would be most welcome as im stumped. i read something about using wordpad or similar but i have no idea how to do it. thanks
    if you have xp you should have wordpad , but you could download, install and use notepad plus instead

open the test file or similar in notepad or wordpad, then highlight and copy the url and paste into the opened wordpad or notepad file on a free line, using the same format as the examples in the test files (these will also open in notepad or wordpad), so quit the "dragging and dropping ideas as its a simple copy and paste you should be using

when the url,s are in there in the same format as the examples like in test1 , save it, then load it into your spiderbox 6000

nb:- there are many links people have tried and failed with as can be seen in this thread, so make sure that whatever links you are using are the same types and format as those in the examples

I have just copied and pasted the url from animal planet at the top of the test5 file into vlc and its streaming ok, so use vlc to test the url first

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast