Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IPTV channels.

Thanks

IPTV channels.

I have managed to successfully load the ipk file onto the box. The channels I have added to the box are now at the end of the default list.But whenever I press the default button (blue) they disappear and all I am left with are the default channels again meaning I need to load my list again. Is the box supposed to do that? ALso is there any way of permanently removing some of the channels that came with the patch? Whenever I delete a channel/s next time I press the default button they all come back. Was hoping they can be extracted from the box, edited off the list and put back to the receiver together with my channels ? Really grateful for the patch its just those little things that I do not understand, We are restricted to 400 iptv channels but over 200 are there already and none can be permanently removed (I tried to get rid of the x.x.x stuff and I can`t).
    I have noticed a massive improvement in subtitles with this patch, thank you for that, they`re working great now.

Edit: My list of channels dissapeared again, this time I didn`t press anything, all I did was exit the IPTV, went on to watch a Tv channel, when I came back to IPTV the channels that I loaded earlier were gone. Not a great problem, I will just load my channels when I want to watch something, just looking for confirmation that the box is supposed to behave like this.
    Last edited by Roadrunner; 07-11-2013 at 01:48 AM.

Thanks
    You don't need to press dafault button in any case . It is up to you if you want to have our default IPTV channels or not .
    We embed some IPTV channels for all customers but especially for the ones are not so familiar with internet and they don't join any of forums so they can be updated .
    So we give to all the opportunity to have some IPTV channels for free .
    If you want to delete one or all IPTV channels then you can press Edit-Delete-Delete one or All .
    If you want to add your own IPTV channels then open (.ipt) file with wordpad ,edit it , save it and then load it to receiver by usb .
    Menu-Software Update-S/W Upgrade
    Your IPTV channels will be added below the existing .
    You still have the opportunity to Delete one or All .
    Last edited by blackdevil; 07-11-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Thanks
    Thank you for the reply Blackdevil . The trouble I have now is the channels I am loading keep disappearing from the list. I dont even press anything, I do not do anything to cause it. I add my channels using the method described by you above (I can use them for as long as I am on the IPTV in menu, but the moment I exit to normal Tv viewing they disappear, so next time I go into IPTV all that is left are the default channels. As I said before its not a big problem for me to re-load the channels, but am wondering if there is something that I`m doing wrong. WOuld be great if someone who also added their own channels tested if his channels disappear too upon restarting the box etc.

Thanks
    Sorted, Sorry guys, must have been something my end , I`ve re-patched, reloaded lists and its working now Thanks again and sorry for the confusion. I never intentionally post rubbish and honestly thought there was something wrong, and indeed there was: ME

Thanks
    There is a specific case when you try to add an already exisiting link ,then it is not added .

for example :

blackdevil, rtsp://black:123/
    you are trying to add same :
    blackdevil, rtsp://black:123/
    OR
    Roadrunner, rtsp://black:123/

Then second & third examples of IPTV channels cannot be added

Thanks

49 IPTV channels
    Some Ukranian channels & other (sports-do***entary-music-movies-kids) .
    Attached Files Attached Files

V.I.P
    Thanks
    fantastic thanks blackdevil for helping us all

Thanks

78 IPTV Movies collection
    Attached Files Attached Files

V.I.P
    Thanks
    How can I stop the buffing on the films. I have good ip speed but it keeps buffing. Some brill films on thank you den

Thanks
    normally with iptv , you want to pause them so that the buffering is in front of the download and then restart some time later , so instead of stopping any buffering like you asked , the trick is to ensure the film is fully buffered such that you are always watching it behind the real time point, usually by pausing any download for a while to allow the buffering to build up

the point being that you dont want to be watching it in real time, but always buffered

even bbc iplayer uses the buffering principle in order to stop you catching up with the download

its common knowledge that download speeds always beat upload speeds which means it usually doesnt matter how fast your download is because the uploads can never compete on most broadband systems

I suppose if you had SDSL and the originator had it as well, you may just about keep up

Thanks
    Unfortunately there is no Pause option in the spiderbox`s iptv .

Thanks
    Only if it is vod you can pause ,go forward,rewind .
    Movies are live .
    I have separated movies that are working well .
    Maybe the exact time you tried these specific weren't working well , maybe you can try a little later ?
    I watched Mad Max 2 hours ago ,no buffer at all .

Thanks
    Same here, I am yet to see any buffering apart from the initial few seconds at the start of a movie. No problems whatsoever on about 8meg broadband
    (also tried on my lousy 4meg Talk Talk and no buffering either)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Is it possible to add more movies to these each week would be great. Thanks for your brill work

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by den123 View Post
    Is it possible to add more movies to these each week would be great. Thanks for your brill work
    Can always use google and find new additions (I did anyway, and successfuly)

File Guy
    Thanks
    Hi
    Just popped in to say what a great addition IPTV is for the 6000hd, all working fine for me. Well done.
    jb

Thanks
    Hi all,firstly let me say thanks to all who madew IPTV possible,I personally did not know what or how to get IPTV ajnd I still dont know what I have but I am sure if I keep asking questions I will know and again this is thanks to all involved on our site,I may or maynot have a problem with my IPTV buffering is slow and after about half hour it stops so must be loaded again,my Bband is about 6 .3 so the problem may be on my side or maybe there will be a patch fix that will sort some probs out anyway this IPTV is something else God bless all you guys for giving us so much for so little,maybe we can say thanks by way of a little donation that will keep our site to the standard that we have reached,regards Knacker

Thanks
    " maybe we can say thanks by way of a little donation that will keep our site to the standard that we have reached,regards Knacker "

Members are allowed to make donations here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/payments.php

There is a large Green Banner at the top of the forum, ref Donations.

Thanks
    hi all, just a quick question for those in the know. can i load the iptv channel s/w directly to my s/box 6000 using my usb ? i have no idea but will this remove the patch i already have on my box or will the two patches, s/w work together ok. is there a guide how to do this? any help would be appreciated. i wait in anticipation as i dont want to mess up my box. many thanks

Thanks
    DOn`t worry about messing up your box, if you load the *.ipt file kindly provided by Blackdevil it will only expand the list of available channels available on your box, and wont mess up anything. The instructions of how to load it are included with the patch tht introduced the IPTV to our boxes:
    Instructions for IPTV function, user creating his IPTV channel list and add in receiver :

a)Make IPTV.ipt file using wordpad (attached file)

b)Copy IPTV.ipt file to USB drive

c)Menu-System settingS->Software Update->S/W Upgrade

d)Select IPTV.ipt file and press OK

e)Receiver reboots

f)Go to IPTV

g)User can find IPTV channels he made.
    If you use the file created by someone else just load it to your box.Skip the point A of the instructions as someone else had created the IPTV.ipt file for you
    Last edited by Roadrunner; 11-11-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast