Thread: access to 1channel

Thanks

access to 1channel

Since a couple of days every time I try to go into this plugin, I get green screen. Can anyone let me know if this is happening to everybody or just me?
    I am on latest BH rev. D.

Crash log says
    Url error no address associated to hostname

Thanks
    I think it's down, doesn't work on xbmc either today.

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Yes its down if you find its not connecting via your box just visit 1channel.ch and if you cannot get access via your computers browser then you will not get access via plugin. (Well this is how I always check)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    if it remains down the plugin can always be edited to use letmewatchthis instead as thats what the site is presently using as an alternative.

Ian.
    Last edited by ian; 02-05-2013 at 10:03 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    back again

just tested and all working very fast and perfectly.

Ian.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hey could anyone check today and see if they can get access to 1channel, I have been playing with new images and now find that whether is use 1channel of moviesonline I am having issues. I know there has been some issues and if you use your browser you can get in by letmewatchtv ect but anyone know which part of the plugin needs amending to route the plugin to that site?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    1Channel is one of the world’s largest streaming movie and TV show portals but at the moment it’s working through a domain crisis. According to an admin, the 1Channel.ch domain has been “compromised”.

Last Friday an update was posted an update on a problem being faced by 1Channel.ch, a site that’s also known by its former name of LetMeWatchThis.ch.

Both domains used to direct to one site but last week the 1Channel.ch domain stopped working.

“We are having some issues with the 1channel.ch domain, please use letmewatchthis.ch domain in the mean time,” the site said.

Now a more serious problem has raised its head.

The 1Channel.ch domain is now working again and appears to display the correct LetMeWatchThis.ch site. However, on closer inspection it appears that 1Channel.ch now redirects to a clone of LetMeWatchThis, not the real site.

In a further indication that something is wrong, 1Channel’s forum section is not only out of date but whole sections are missing. LetMeWatchThis on the other hand appears to be working just fine.

“Do NOT use 1channel.ch domain, it has been compromised,” warn the operators of LetMeWatchThis.ch.

So, in summary – LetMeWatchThis.ch is now the real site and 1Channel.ch should be considered a fake/clone until further notice – logging in there should be avoided

Thanks
    so how do you change the url as i have tried in vain any kind person point me in the right way thanks

madian2

Thanks
    is there anybody on this kind board that could point me in the right way so i could edit 1ch so i could put the temp url in until there is a fix [letmewatch] and where do you put it as i looked in folder and there is many places i could change the url but dont want to mess things up so please help ?

madian2