Thread: Bootloader Help

Thanks

Question Bootloader Help

Hi need some help,

i installed the orignal HDF E2 plugin and set the box to ET9200 and then deleted the plugin, do to family problem it has on my shelf for over a year

but need to get it running, but can not install new original firmware as it say the firmware is not for this box, got the firmware off the site or the e2 plugin install but the box crashes when running the new e2 plugin. any pointers guy, i am in bradford if any can sorted out for me, just been out of the picture too long

thanks in advance

Thanks
    I've written a 'how to' do this, its on a sticky on the main page.

Download the latest L1.54 bootloader and force it on with a usb stick and the front panel buttons, then do the same thing to force on the latest FW.

If the USB option doesn't work, use porter with a serial lead.

If porter doesn't work, use AAF to change your bootloader and reseller ID back to Icecrypt, then use the L1.54 bootloader as a plugin update from he stock FW.

This should get your box back to full stock, then the choice is yours stick with stock or go back to E2 with the new 9a bootloader and an image of your choice (I'm on the latest HDMU, very stable).

Hope it helps.

Thanks
    Thanks worked prefect with the L1.54 bootloader. i have now installed the new 9a bootloader but i can not get Maxi uboot to format the memory stick

it does the partitioning very quick and after restarting the box,it is still the same what could i be doing wrong