Thread: BArryAllen/meoboot

V.I.P
    Thanks

BArryAllen/meoboot

OK - dont feel I am too bad at these boxes now BUT this is a cracker. Having put Oozoon on the box all is working well - Mounting sorted, things running as I need and all boxes and computers relaying as i want round the house. BUT because I am still trying to earn I have tried unsuccessfully to put BA on the box and have used it extensively in the past. It was originally there but then I reflashed and now whatever I do the end message is installation aborted - cant find enigma2 - etc barryallen. I have tried by FTP, Telnet and also using TS download. It keeps saying 'not available from any configured src' and perhaps try an 'opkg update'. Have uninstalled opkg and reinstalled and whatever is src I have no idea. If I try from the list on TS downloads then it keeps saying that it finds many versions - latest preferred - and then cant find etc and aborts!! Any ideas guys?? Cheers - Brain PS dont know where the Meoboot bit got in - but it aint relevant. LOL
    Last edited by brain; 18-07-2012 at 09:25 AM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    OK - as I said in editing - I have no idea how the meoboot title got there. I have simply given up on the Oozoon image as viable with BA. I repeat - either by online download or by uploading via FTP/telnet BA will not go onto the image. It goes through a number of processes and always finally arrive witht he message plugin- barry Allen etc - not found. Has anyone ever had or solved this problem? I have used BA many times and on many images but this really puzzles me. Many thanks for any light on this. Brain

Thanks
    I have got ba to work on this image , satdreamgr-enigma2-2.1-dm7020hd.nfi
    installed ok from the blue button in the online plugin downloads, would recommend
    installing it before doing the software update, as I couldn't install after the update.
    make installing ba the first thing you do.

All seems to be ok multi-boot working. Hope this helps someone.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vespa20701 For This Useful Post:

brain (27-09-2012)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Never used this image - will have a try and see what happens. The 7020HD has some really silly quirks and other plugins also have to be sorted with care. It just seems to choose what it wants to - Web Media.web plugins, VLC and keyupdater fine as was vod1. However Glass util, BA etc just doesnt seem to want to know. Cheers - Brain

6. The Following User Says Thank You to brain For This Useful Post:

pedigree (05-01-2013)