Thread: tivusat card not working anymore

Thanks

tivusat card not working anymore

Hi All. As of July 5th I stopped receiving the Tivusat encrypted channels on my Technomate 1500. I have the card and the card is activated and it's been working fine for more than a year. Then suddenly nothing, none of the nagra encrypted channels can be seen. I thought it was just one of those codes updates, but now it's been days and nothing happens. I always get the "scramble channel" message. My Technomate has the latest Phantom patch for this model. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions?
    Cheers
    M

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Fine in my VuDuo. Do you have a different receiver to check with? Have you tried a hard reset on the receiver?

Thanks
    Unfortunately I haven't got another receiver. I will try to do a reset later, when I get back home. Thanks for your reply.

EDIT: I tested this again after resetting the machine and restarting it, but nothing, it just doesn't want to work. Now I am wondering whether it has anything to do with the patch for the technomate 1500 (which is fairly old now) or is it my card?
    Last edited by maurimauri29; 11-07-2012 at 12:09 PM.