Thread: Spaze Single Channel Display step through option problem

Thanks

Spaze Single Channel Display step through option problem

Folks a little direction need.
    I have gone back to the Spaze_2 image and been careful with it (not installed every option available) so it is looking good.

One thing driving me nuts though.
    When I select to view the TV channels and then use the up or down arrows on the remote to get the option to select Service/Provider/Satellites when I select satellites and select the satellite option I can see a list of all the channels but none of the keys allow me to step through the channels one at a time, a full display page is scrolled up or down at a time.
    While in this list mode I know I can press the menu key to now display other options one of which is option numbered 2 which is Display Single satellite. This allows me to scroll through the channel list one at a time but once a channel is selected to display this capability is lost for selecting an other single channel from the list when you use the up or down arrows to display the channel list again.

Is there a configuration setting I can make that will do this for me.

Thanks
    No reply's?
    It does not look as if any others are concerned about the channel configuration in the Spaze image, however I solved my own problem.
    I turned off the Spaze advanced channel display option.
    I found that the Spaze advanced channel display was complicated in that you cannot not lock it in the advanced settings that you have selected and it has the tendency to be in one configuration but not indicate it is, so the functionality will be a hit or a miss as far as the user is concerned.
    If the Spaze advanced channel configuration goes through more development I will give it another try.