Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CAN PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOT THEIR tm800 BACK REPORT IN PLEASE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKMAN View Post
    M8 i am not exiting at all i m more then 40 Years old..

I just Push Thanks Button do you know why ?! to be honest hawever who it is for me, when they talk Honesty i love says Thanks. ( this time you try talk sence and true )
    @DM.... one day

seriuosly .... the TM800 has lost is opertunity, several units quite simply are better

baz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by basilyoung View Post
    @DM.... one day

seriuosly .... the TM800 has lost is opertunity, several units quite simply are better

baz
    yes mate TM company is very Good ..Tm units are good too not exelent ,but TM 800 for what is this thread here is disaster ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by basilyoung View Post
    I aggree with Darkman, that the TM800 is not a great unit, but not for the same reasons, as its well known, that Darkman has issues with TM

Darkman seems to be on a mission, regarding Technomate, but I have to say, perhaps he is right on this one,

Oh and good evening DM,

Its an absolute pleasure to see this discussion going ahead in such a civilised and objective way.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    I have had many tm,s over the years ( and still own the tm1500 and tm9100 and a clarke 1500 ) but the disasters over this 800 unit and the lack of 100% working images for the previous tm9100 has put me off them in favour of other boxes. I too have crossed swords with the man , and like basil also quite like him , and definitely like how forthright he is , and in this case I tend to agree with him and basil over this tm800 and you would have to give me one before I spent any time on it. everyone is entitled to their own opinions and dm and basil and myself are no exception , even if there is an agenda as well , as long as we know the person has one , which we dont when tm employees post as "ordinary members" , of which I am one due to not having employments or shop or any hidden agenda

spiderbox is easy , almost too easy , but I own one and definitely love it , but for an enthusiasts box I prefer my dm800 which I bought second hand 2 years ago and would never part with. I also have an icecrypt twin tuner that does what I want too even though I havent tried enigma 2 on it yet.

so I do know about enthusiasts boxes and several plug and play boxes.

I have too many boxes already but if buying a new enthusiasts box I would have to consider the new clarke , the vu+ duo or dreamboxes or similar , but I feel let down by tm since the first enthusiasts box I tried which was the tm9100 , promised so much compared to the dreamboxes but the support from tm was poor and the 3rd party images were never completed to anyones satisfaction , close but not close enough

buy a box from goldwafers and you know it isnt cr*p and that the support seems to be there

buy a dreambox and it always seems that the support is there due to its presence and domination of the market as a leader in its field and the groups all support it as well

so from the reports I have seen and read , and some that dm has reposted here for us all to see , the answer is no I wouldnt , but if you do then do buy one and if it goes pear shaped dont moan , bin it and get something with good feedback , because I would only buy boxes with the good feedback in future , maybe a simpleton like the spider or blade , and maybe a vu+ duo for something to play with that has rock solid credentials

as a hobbyist I want my money to work for me , not thrown away beta testing for others

Thanks
    As a man who has had loads of recievers over the last 20+ years all I would say it would have to be a masive change for TM to tempt me back for a linux reciever, I have had 3 DM box's prior to getting my TM9100, now in the end it was not a bad buy and lasted. But it took forever to have a good image, recently I purchased in december a DM800hd-se to replace it, it was running in hours the image i use from iCVS has never failed or rebooted once in 2 months and iIhad a great choice of images. I cannot imagine changing from DM again, the support is by far the best, my tm9100 took a year to be fully stable and I regreted selling my dm7020.

BUT. my TM1500 was one of a all time great machines, my TM5400 and TM6900 were ok, so i would consider them for a non linux machine, problem is ways of sharing is the current future.

If I was giving any advise on getting a linux it hurts to say it, because I hate spending to much but DM are worth the extra money and have proven it for years, another may come to match them, but will be a long time to regularly beat DreamMedia for a linux reciever. I hope AZ or VU get there but they have a long way to get my trust because of my TM9100.
    Just dont get a linux reciever from TM if you want it to work quickly
    Last edited by tr8.; 24-02-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anrakh View Post
    Where did you get the idea it was a dual tuner box?
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKMAN View Post
    M8 i am not exiting at all i m more then 40 Years old..

"I just Push Thanks Button"
    do you know why ?! to be honest hawever who it is for me, when they talk Honesty i love says Thanks. ( this time you try talk sence and true )
    Quote Originally Posted by joany View Post
    Its an absolute pleasure to see this discussion going ahead in such a civilised and objective way.

Be Wise to what you spend your hard earned cash on if you dont understand the routes to your source. Is All I say......

Hopefully !

I remember when they talk Honestly and "Never Press" the Thanks Button back then,,,, two peas in a pot.... AKA DM

@Noff ! Sorry for ******ing your post ! Haven't had the bobs yet to upgrade, Jack Motor or Vuo 4 that matter .....

As a Blow in from the past Glad also to hear the Constructive Criticism for Every Platform/Make Or model...be it Vuo/Duo or a new face of whatever...

Any Free Bee Samples TM/SB/etc etc Gladly Accepted for testing,,,,

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noff View Post
    Hi guys.

Am still looking at getting one of these and was wonderinghow everyone who sent them in to Technomate for reflashing (whatever it the term is ) are getting on.

I see the last thread has been closed on this so if we could just have a genuine q&a and no "I told you so" it will be great.

Hi

Maybe time to go back to the roots.

What noff asked about tm-800 back reports

Thanks

Icon7

Quote Originally Posted by quibath View Post
    Hi

Time Indeed ! but not for either that or lazybox......

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by quibath View Post
    Hi

not strictly true , what you have quoted is the post he edited , not the original post that also asked for viewpoints regarding this as well and so he got replies like mine and basil`s and tr8`s that include our viewpoints as regards trust of the said company since the tm9100 debacle. he has changed the original post to the one you have quoted in your last reply

but I do agree its time that those who have received the tm800 back post their reports on how it is now the work has been carried out , good or bad

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by echelon View Post
    not strictly true , what you have quoted is the post he edited , not the original post that also asked for viewpoints regarding this as well and so he got replies like mine and basil`s and tr8`s that include our viewpoints as regards trust of the said company since the tm9100 debacle. he has changed the original post to the one you have quoted in your last reply

but I do agree its time that those who have received the tm800 back post their reports on how it is now the work has been carried out , good or bad

Yes Echelon is totlly right...The post been change...

I can says Not only TM 800 was disaster only, but one of the best Company has done big mistake even missleding ..in their website their coustmers ...

I need to remider all of you this:

from their website
    Rumours about the TM-800 HD Linux
    24th July 2010There have been some rumours concerning the TM-800 HD Linux.

TM-800 sales and development are going strong. We are expanding into linux receivers very strongly and making sure our customers are fully satisfied.

3,000 units have been sold successfully since launch with another 4,000 units coming within August, followed by an extra 6,000 units by the end of September.

These rumours are 100% false and the fabrication of some worried competitors as they fear losing their business because of the success of the TM-800.

Please contact our Head Office if you have any questions.

-----------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

If you read this post you will Lauf... even you will understend what this company is doing to advertise and not telling the truth their coustmers.....

July 2010

let me do you some Maths..lol

3000+6000+4000 Tm 800 August- septemb 13.000pz.... September -Februar2011 lets says 1 do not mater....

13001 STB ....where are their Coustmers !>? when we all know this kind of stb linux will buy only Hobby people they stay all day in forums !?

In this 40.000 forum and many others one talk about this stb....the only please when they talk about is one forum is ex cable forum when are Tm employ and Tm onwer Dictate all post.

What i like to show is very simple...is it possible...TM had 130013001 stb and no REPORTS HERE From Genniune Members !? need be min 100-200 lol where are their 13001 Coustemers !?

Simple or not !?
    Last edited by DARKMAN; 25-02-2011 at 12:52 AM.

Thanks

Icon7

Good Old Fashioned SALES REP !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by echelon View Post

Sorry guys,somehow, with one thing or another I havent been back to this thread this month.

Yes I would like to hear from more people that received their box back that is true.

As far as editing goes, the only thing I did was change the title from caps to small letters. Don't know what you think I wrote originally, it is ALL in the first thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12