Thread: Youtube

Thanks

Icon7 Youtube

Hi guys, is there any fix for youtube, or is there a way we can sort this ourselves, regards

Thanks
    Is there any forum member from Portugal brave enough to report Opensat to some portuguese Consumer protection office ?

On their website they are still advertising Azbox HD with YouTube feature support :
    http://www.azbox.com/index.php?id=25

Obviously they are advertising something what is not true, at least few recent weeks, so they should be reported.

Thanks
    i guess DECO would be the coonsumer defense (DEfesa COnsumidor)
    i am Portuguese and i live near Opensat, right now i am more excited waiting for new enigma2 version than worrying about Opensat. Not that they do not deserve hell, but i just don't care about them anymore.

Too many lies and bull**** came from them, i was even called a liar because of **** and Company BS and lies. Enigma2 this week, next week. He lies to resellers many times, promising many stuff, who in the perfect mind being a CEO does that? Anyway, they deserve **** for themselves for being such liars and to just DON'T CARE about us, the guys who paid for azboxes! They have no respect for us, and there's no need to explain why.
    Other than this, they don't deserve our time.