Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Message_From_Compass

Thanks
    oh bugger compass cheers for everythin PS just ordered a spiderbox now so u will have me mithering you again

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    to compass thank you for help us in life you are the first person i post and you leave us aney way good luck leaving us

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pricey View Post
    Really sad and disappointed. Like shield 10 and KnockJohn I can't afford to run after the latest and hope it lasts. I think there is still life in TMs. I'll wait and see and maybe get an official card - it looks like its going to be cheaper! PS thanks for all your work Compass - really appreciated.
    I do think its plenty of life on my TM6900HD super+ its a great receiver, I own a Humax 5400 receiver and is still a lot of support for that, so the people that think TM is dead are very wrong, that's my believe

Thanks
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 1,266 Posts

Icon10 Agree

Quote Originally Posted by tony52 View Post
    I do think its plenty of life on my TM6900HD super+ its a great receiver, I own a Humax 5400 receiver and is still a lot of support for that, so the people that think TM is dead are very wrong, that's my believe
    Hear hear Tony, I agree mate!

Thanks

Icon6

its plenty of life great receivers TM6800HD super + TM6900HD super + TM7100 and is still a lot of life.

support is dead are very wrong m8.

CS dead TM6900HD super dead 1.

CS dead spiderbox dead 2.

CS dead Dreambox dead 3.

lot member

Banned
    Thanks
    the tm has only 1 problem and that the people who support it are all running to the spiderbox but like feneki said if cs is finnished for tm so it is finnished for all recievers

so like pricey said:-( maybe get an official card it might be cheaper )

and tony said :- ( I own a Humax 5400 receiver and is still a lot of support for that )

maybe people that the way to go forget the spiderbox as you going to be bitten

Thanks
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 1,266 Posts

Icon10 Forums

Quote Originally Posted by sheild 10 View Post
    the tm has only 1 problem and that the people who support it are all running to the spiderbox but like feneki said if cs is finnished for tm so it is finnished for all recievers

so like pricey said:-( maybe get an official card it might be cheaper )

and tony said :- ( I own a Humax 5400 receiver and is still a lot of support for that )

maybe people that the way to go forget the spiderbox as you going to be bitten
    True mate, but the whole POINT of forums like Pimps is for a bunch of satellite enthusiasts such as all of US to benefit from FREE satellite tv transmissions and NOT to have to pay for them?
    Anyone can BUY a card for a package, but thats not the point of our HOBBY!
    That is surely the whole essence of why we are posting on here in the first place?

Banned
    Thanks
    well my techomate does enough for me right now although i realise the spider as a example will do more,,,,
    dutch/french/swiss.english

Thanks
    Many thanks for the help you gave us newbies, but glad you will be moving to spider box. cheers

Thanks
    I never had a TM so cannot comment on that
    But having a Spiderbox 9000 i will like to welcome you on that path
    i know you,r work is Briliant and will help so many ppl on SP9000 section.

Yes times moves on, we cannot keep driving LADAS all the time can we :-)

Well donne Compass, and thatks for all the efort , time and help you give to many here and else where round on diferent sat forums

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keith mawer View Post
    well my techomate does enough for me right now although i realise the spider as a example will do more,,,,
    dutch/french/swiss.english
    Firstly I'd like to re-iterate that the Spiderbox is extremely good value for money (though I don't have one)

BUT please remember - The Spiderbox does NOT do more than the tm6900 hd super.

Both boxes have emu functionality (not sure if the spiderbox does as much as the tm6900) and both boxes have internet fuctionality and allow cs.

the Spiderbox has a cs package arranged with sub included in the purchase price,
    My 6900hd super uses a cs package I arranged myself.

Both boxes rely on an internet connection to provide the realtime keys for decryption.

Not knocking the spiderbox but don't make it into more than what it is. And a final note: If my server gets busted I lose my cheap sat tv . If the provider of the spiderbox 'gift' gets busted then half of this forum will lose their cheap sat tv.

good luck all.

I'd just like to qualify the reply above. What I'm trying to say is that if you have a tm6900hd super(already) then It might be more cost effective to buy a sub from a payserver or buy a genuine card and share this than going out and buying a Spiderbox. If I didn't have an stb to start with then I would go out and buy a spiderbox tomorrow.
    Last edited by joany; 27-09-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks COMPASS for your tm support.Much appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanks compass for all you hard work.

So is spiderbox the way to go if so whats the cheapest i could get one for as i dont have much money.
    At the moment i have a TM5400 super

Verified Registered User Weston Calling's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks to Compass for all the support for the TMs.

From my point of view, the withdrawal of support for the TMs is part of a campaign to get us to pay out for a Spiderbox. I can't help thinking any of us who buy into this campaign will be left with the exact same scenario in a few months - being told our box is dead wood and there's no longer going to be support for it so we need to invest in the latest technology - supplied no doubt by our site sponsors.

Weston Calling

Thanks
    I sincerely thank you ^^Compass^^ for your hard work, commitment, dedication, loyalty and friendship. I wish there was few more people like you to gives us an opportunity to learn from.
    Take care and thank you again..
    Regards...
    Gentlemen

Thanks
    Hi compass
    could you explain how you put servers in CILQUER ICI and which sites you get them from.I would like to try and have a go at doing this myself.

Regards
    Bungouk

Thanks
    Again compass, many thanks for all your TM support. Good luck in your new venture.

Thanks
    A big Thank You from me too for all you hard work over the years. Enjoy your 'retirement' M8.

Katie

Thanks
    Yes, thank-you Compass for all your hard work, very much appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston Calling View Post
    Thanks to Compass for all the support for the TMs.

From my point of view, the withdrawal of support for the TMs is part of a campaign to get us to pay out for a Spiderbox. I can't help thinking any of us who buy into this campaign will be left with the exact same scenario in a few months - being told our box is dead wood and there's no longer going to be support for it so we need to invest in the latest technology - supplied no doubt by our site sponsors.

Weston Calling
    utter rubbish m8 , nobody is making you or anyone else do anything at all

read the post 51 by joanie for an INFORMED opinion on the situation here

there is no reason why others cannot take up the mantle and carry on with any developments ( like say bungouk ) , or just do as joanie said in post 51

and there is no earthly reason why it should be a spiderbox as your new purchase either , it can just as easily be almost any other modern box including those sold by goldwafers , like the dreambox , vu+ , icecrypt or similar

technology moves on , compass is moving on , so I for one wish him all the best in his endeavours NO MATTER WHICH box he decides to play with

all your old sat boxes will still work , I know mine do and its time I had a clearout , but times move on and so is compass , so let him move on gracefully and dont turn his thread into a witch hunt

anyone who likes their technomate , then keep it , I still have mine !!

anyone who wishes to upgrade or move on then please do so

DO NOT be railroaded into buying any boxes , make your choice on ability , value for money , support , patches , emus , softcams , gifts , or any other feature you deem necessary , and buy accordingly.

or dont buy anything !!

its really that simple , god gave you all brains so use them to your advantage , as compass does

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast