Thread: cam slots

Thanks

cam slots

Can a diablo cam work in both slots on this box, and do i have to activate anything to get it working thanks. logout

Thanks
    I have used a Diablo light in the bottom slot. With your remote you need to navigate to the CI option in the menu or use the blue button and check it is recognized. I have had to switch the receiver off and on again if I switched from softcam i.e. CCcam to CI.

Thanks

cam slot

Thanks for the info what image are you using. Are you using a cat 5 cable to link up with the box.

Thanks
    I have used it with DreamElite in the bottom cam slot with a tntsat card. It will only clear SD and if I try to record and then switch to another channel with the same provider the recording is fine but the screen goes blank, FTA channels are fine. I have also used it with other images VTi, PLi and VIX. The help button on the remote will guide you to the option which will allow you to switch from softcam to CI and then it allows you to edit it, just as you would in a non linux receiver. I'm only using it for tntsat as CCcam will no longer read the card on its own and I have yet to find the correct combination of image CCcam and Oscam.

Update 20:15: Just tried again with the Pli image but no luck just following trials with CCcam, Oscam and the card slot. I had to put the card back into its original receiver a Strong to check it was still ok

It would appear they have changed the AES key again . Yes I'm using Cat5 cable using the Spider plugs bought from our sites sponsor.
    Last edited by tcdi; 23-09-2010 at 01:49 PM.