Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16east 1west 19.2e

Thanks

16east 1west 19.2e

hi lads, i can`t for the life of me pull in the pink package with the correct freqs,sr,fec etc, i have newdvb-s2 inverto lnb, 1metre dish but no go also nova sports on 1west, again i have checked for correct freqs etc, and finally some new ones for d+ on astra 1 for gift i cannot pull in? really frustrating as i get good signals on most tp,s, i drive dish with tf5000cip and switch to spider when in desired position. any clues please.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    just been amending my channel list and pink tv on 16e was fine on 1.1m dish and 0.2db lnb here oop north

also tried canal +2 channel on 19e ok and also nova sports on 1w opened for me ( but wasnt the gift as I didnt think it was in the gift ? )

I have uploaded the list in the spiderbox channel list section

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=132136

backup your own list before trying this one

Thanks
    cheers echelon , 4got novasport on my cam

Thanks
    Thanked 4,250 Times in 2,031 Posts

Good evening William ,

Pink tv Ok
    Nova sport 1w Ok not clearing with Gift { just ok my dmbox }

D+ - part of the "gift " channls - Down at the moment

see below screenshots ..

------------
    Barneycarlton
    Last edited by Barney; 27-07-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks
    yes , i know they are there barney but i can`t pull them in on my channel list re scan

Thanks
    must be something wrong in your settings then

have you tried my list yet ?

Thanks
    i need to learn a little echelon b4 i use ur list, i have to drive dish with 36volt tf5000cip then switch to spiderbox,what settings could be wrong? i managed to pull in pink package on 16east after fitting new lnb but still no nova spt czec,n new canals d+ on 19.2e even after picking up good signal strength n quality on tp, scan excluded it? re nova, can only think its something to do with dvb-s2 qpsk 3 options i have when searching ,ps ive tried, full, network, 1 tp only, fta, tv on scans applied. will have a go 2moro

Thanks
    I have problem with pink tv also. Every time I scan be it manual or otherwise I get 2 of each channel on that transponder including 2 x fashion tv. Fashion tv ok but cant get pink to clear. No problem with tring or Digit alb???

Thanks
    just tried pink for you and its not clearing here either , and in general its a lower level than tring

Thanks
    We are starting to see more posts regarding complaints about the spiderbox.
    I was starting to think about getting one but maybe I'll just wait and see if the support is starting to fade!

(light the blue touch paper and stand back)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joany View Post
    We are starting to see more posts regarding complaints about the spiderbox.
    I was starting to think about getting one but maybe I'll just wait and see if the support is starting to fade!

(light the blue touch paper and stand back)
    its not a complaint , its sorting out what is up or down on the gifts , same as you would do with a diablo , dragon cam , goldcard , or softcams on a dreambox

what you arent taking into account is that there is so much to look at its difficult to keep track of it all , and a forum is where you can check what you see against what others can see ( or not see )

you will see posts about what channels open on digi tv using various cams or boxes , and which softcams to use , this is no different

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by echelon View Post
    its not a complaint , its sorting out what is up or down on the gifts , same as you would do with a diablo , dragon cam , goldcard , or softcams on a dreambox

what you arent taking into account is that there is so much to look at its difficult to keep track of it all , and a forum is where you can check what you see against what others can see ( or not see )

you will see posts about what channels open on digi tv using various cams or boxes , and which softcams to use , this is no different
    As you know Echelon, I have been a TM fan and wary of the spiderbox. However I have seriously been thinking about jumping in. Seriously though I now wonder if i'm 6 months too late. will the gift last 12 months from when the stb ws introduced or 12 months from purchased.

Thanks
    when you register the box it shows an expiry date in exactly 12 months time

so according to what it tells you , you get 12 months exactly from the date you register it

I still have my tm1500 and my tm9100 , but this 9000 box knocks the socks off those 2 , as does the 7000 as well

been playing around more with mine this week as I put it on my motor instead of the tm1500 , which is why I was testing today when he asked about those channels , as I was sorting out my channel lists ready for the new season , so it was the right time to ask

as you can see , I uploaded that channel list to try and help him out , and tested the channels he mentioned as well , but I dont have a vbox , but that should not make any difference really as he is only connecting the spider to the lnb

this box has constantly amazed me , and I have some good boxes to compare it with , but I leave the choice to members , and obviously I assume the gift will last one day and not 365 , but with every day that passes it seems better , and there are more channels now than there were a few months ago too

my samsung box and irdeto cam , and gold card and programmer from astratech cost twice as much when you could buy a lot more loaves of bread or pints of beer with £400 about 8 years ago , and opened a hell of a lot less too

Banned
    Thanks
    echelon as joany said and its a fair enough question , what happens after 12 months,, i mean surley the buyer should know... i mean would you buy a washing machine and told after 12 months thats the end of it....
    i fully understand your point ,,well nothing lasts! but am sure someone DOES know what will then happen ......
    i mean why have a expiry date????

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kdoug007 View Post
    echelon as joany said and its a fair enough question , what happens after 12 months,, i mean surley the buyer should know... i mean would you buy a washing machine and told after 12 months thats the end of it....
    i fully understand your point ,,well nothing lasts! but am sure someone DOES know what will then happen ......

Well, In fairness I was asking if the gift would be 12 months from when it was first launched or 12 months from day of purchase.
    If the gift expired 12 months after purchase that would be acceptable. I'd just be worried that at this stage I might not get 12 months in the first place.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi guys i have been reading with interest about the spider box.
    Well i have purchased a spider 9000hd and i know that i will be pleased.
    I feel this is the way forward, compared to cams and cards.
    Regards to all.tm

V.I.P
    Thanks
    All i can say i've had the spiderbox 9000 for a week ,very impressed also my th6900 is now almost redudant.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kdoug007 View Post
    as joany quite rightly says , she did not ask what happens after 12 months , but was a question about DURING the 12 months , and the actual 12 months start date ( but I gave the actual expiry date because that is what the box gives you when registered for the gift like a manufacturers warranty does when you buy a washing machine ) and so joany had a very valid point and very valid question whereas you dont , so maybe if you had read it more clearly ?

buy a washing machine with a standard 12 month guarantee , and the guarantee that it will remain working expires exactly 12 months after purchase

it may work longer than that , possibly up to 10 years , but the guarantee has expired a year after you bought it , and the washing machine may go faulty the day after and if you havent extended the warranty it may well be you have a useless machine after only 53 weeks

buy a sly subscription and they give you a 12 month warranty and you pay for 12 months subscriptions , after that if you dont carry on paying the card has its entitlements turned off and becomes a freefromsky card only allowing you to view about 6 scrambled ftv channels like fiver and c4HD , but the box itself carries on working and you may get 10 years of watching bbc1 out of it ( or it could go faulty after a year and a day and again you have a useless machine after 53 weeks )

when you bought your tm6800 it had a 12 month warranty with it as standard in the UK , and after that it could have failed and become a useless piece of tech , but it didnt and still works for you now and gives you more than when it was sold due to you patching it or using a null modem cable with it and your pc or laptop, but it didnt come with any "gift" channels whatsoever and so they didnt expire because you never got any , and its lasted much longer than 53 weeks.

so the "what comes after 12 months side ?" is irrelevant , as it will carry on working just like your tm6800 does , and give you exactly the same channels as your tm6800 does now and may do so for 13 months or 13 years

it may well be that after the 12 months is up ( or during if you so wish ) you may find your own server or servers and not want or use the gift servers , or you may choose to use your own servers or cards INSTEAD of using the gift servers

as for what joany said about the within 12 months part , the same could be said if you bought a subbed 12 month tring card , or art card , or jsc card , or digialb card etc ,that is much more relevant as you expect to get the full 12 months use from it , but have also paid up front for it as well , so you would be annoyed if it expired after 6 months and you never saw the other 6 months of viewing you expected like what happened on digialb cards

lets face it m8 , you may not even be here in 12 months so treat every day as a bonus and stop worrying about 2011 , 2012 or 2020 !!

seems to be you just like to worry and dither whereas I get on with it because you dont know what tomorrow brings

Thanks
    Those channels on 1 degree W that are not part of the Gift used to open with the Softcam. Some still do but most have changed encryption.TMULL

Thanks
    hi guys re my post, ive had a play this morning and i have to say sorry re nova sport which was my initial problem, i have since noticed intelsat10-2, i was scanning thor[0.8] although i havn`t moved dish it would not pull in on the latter[i do realise not on gift incidentally] so u learn everyday in this game sorry again, i have also looked at pink on 16e with the signal well down from last nights scan,[although it was excellent on topfield b4 i unscrewed lnb to connect to spider, i have not tried my d+ on astra yet but will report back if of interest, i did try 9east tp this morning for mct to no avail, i,m wondering if i should swap my 36v for diseque to stop all this messing or vbox it,what i can`t fathom is why my toppy has excellent signal on pink this morning and spider was not? irrelevent if its open or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast