Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TM 800 Progect FAIL and lost the way!

Thanks
    some infos here are gold worth, some here pay alot of money to buy inside info from dif companies, one thing is for sure that IT-Gate has problems to adapt the Enigma 2 to their chipset.

How, who gives this infor out is never gonna gett published in open forums. but by searching the web you see web shops that write that you buy this product at you,r own risk, now that should tell us some thing

Thanks
    In my experience nobody lets you into their companies secrets if they are going up the ****ter

Thanks
    Info again...Workers is Korean Manufacture over Time to Time they swap manufatures...

TM has not fail only in It Gate but even in Itergra KR another manufacture .

Integra Kr has Collapse boost gone for ever...and mean TM has fail with Old and new product even with them...

Some Integra Engineers has disappear with some money...and some of then has gone to It Gate...
    Same Happens with Hubtech 2 Engineers left their Engineers who develop Tm 1500 ,NOW is In My manufacture.....and who was in Globalteq ,where was darkbox manufacture naw they are in It gate... This haw it work in Korea is not so difficult to find the info in Korea..

This is just to let you know the picture of this story ,do not need to be so much spies to have this kind of info...

In Korean no one care much about Manufacture they change time time to one to another manufature...

And to come back to TM...

HAS DOUBLE FAIL

IT GATE ,FAIL with TM LINUX HD

and

INTEGRA KR has Collaps..( Integra has done even Eurobox ) for some one info ( even them need to be carefully )...

Because i am Old in this market and know each manufacture in Korea many people are Friends even from different manufacture and they are all Friend between them...

Thanks

Icon14 Tm800

Contacted Eurosat about this and its not the TM800 thats gone back but the TM8000 they said there is nothing wrong with the TM800

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by satpaul View Post
    Contacted Eurosat about this and its not the TM800 thats gone back but the TM8000 they said there is nothing wrong with the TM800
    M8.....

Nothink Wrong with TM 800 !? ha ha

TM 800 gone will come back maybe after 6 months with new stb and call again TM 800 .

Ah from TODAY is 1 MONTH....NO any DAMMY S/W of TM 800..

Ah maybe the read this Post and change the name and date and put some dammy thinks and says News Imege s/w...lol

Is gone M8 ...TM 800 and is following even Tm 8000...
    Both IGate Kr and Intgra Kr FAIL.

But i hope TM come in Market with some think new and not trying to copy others...

Thanks
    hi guys

i am still going to get 2 or maybe 3 of these tm-800's i have used tm machines now for 2 years and not had any real issues with it all i can say is i hope they have enough in stock for when i place my order.

thanks

tlal05

Thanks
    You can get even 12 m8 is up to you and Good lack..

But if you buy that do not mean is not true.

This stb Model TM 800 has only 2 months sold in market...and more 1 year doing bla bla bla before production and so much fake advertise... and so much noise for just a machine with very Cheap Cpu NXP and copy Enigma 2.

Thanks
    Well, if there are 3000 units sold, why hasn't posted anyone a report about the box ?

I have seen a report about the ITgate at the beginning of the year, so there must be a box somewhere.

The specs seemed to good to be true at that time.

Until now there was no Image released on the Technomate HP.

Itgate has promised this box for over a year and a half !

Koreans are not very good at writing software, the only solution is to adapt E2.

All major brands in Europe are selling OEM products from Korea or China.

Lets see if this is another crappy receiver like the AZBox or a winner like the VU+.

Thanks
    TM800 got presented in a greek sat magazine, together with its minor bugs.
    PLI modded enigma2 version,which is done by europeans.
    So i guess they are progressing ...

Thanks
    hi guys

just tested a box which was lent to me from a friend and i can say i am impressed.

just like any other box that comes out it has its flaws but didnt the mighty dm start that way just give it time and see what happens.

also if so many units have been sold as the previous thread states why is there no negative feedback from them?????

its a hobby not a war guys, people prefer different machines.

tlal05

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snakie View Post
    TM800 got presented in a greek sat magazine, together with its minor bugs.
    PLI modded enigma2 version,which is done by europeans.
    So i guess they are progressing ...

Progresing !?

Can you explain who is progersing !?

It gate FAIL...!

TM has no developers!?

Ur Team with their website they have disaper !?

yes is progersing only by "What satellite magazine" "Telesatelliet magazine" "Grek Magazine"

becouse the money for the magazines payd like 6-12months deal...in advance and now is no way to take off...lol

Thanks
    Hi

I think this thread is getting my head upside down.Too much beer, maybe and sorry

I´am not going to buy this box nor selling it.

But if I google it.

"Tm800 Image Building wikidot"

I get only more confused

Br,Q
    Last edited by quibath; 21-08-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Thanks
    i think that the only problem that TM maybe will have to deal with is that no team untill now is supporting them, they have based their product on a chipset that is totaly new and no other producer or team is building anything on it, maybe this is why TM has failed ?

for me i think they will come back, but they will need time this time, as they are left alone i think.

Thanks
    Perhaps it's like another box that is poorly supported.having been out for about a year.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maud View Post
    Perhaps it's like another box that is poorly supported.having been out for about a year.
    its been a year since 29/05/10 already??

i had one to beta test way before release, and only had that at the begining of april 2010

Thanks
    I have also had a play with one of these a short while back and while, just like Dreamboxes in the early days, there are still features to be implemented, but they are cracking little boxes. The HD picture is excellent and build quality good. CCcam runs fine also. They are certainly a step up from a DB clone. They have got a proper integrated PSU and the processor seems to handle Enigma well. Certainly on my short list as it seems to compete well on price and features with VU+ solo & DM500HD.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robbieb43 View Post
    I have also had a play with one of these a short while back and while, just like Dreamboxes in the early days, there are still features to be implemented, but they are cracking little boxes. The HD picture is excellent and build quality good. CCcam runs fine also. They are certainly a step up from a DB clone. They have got a proper integrated PSU and the processor seems to handle Enigma well. Certainly on my short list as it seems to compete well on price and features with VU+ solo & DM500HD.
    Is shame and is extremly geting us for fool...to compare
    NXP CPU...and Broadcom CPU...

DM 5000 HD and Vu + are BoardCom...CPU and many Teams on their back..

TM = Itgate NO Broadcom but CPU China NXP...

Boradcom has support...
    NXP is new CPU no supported for Linux.
    if you buy a box for next futures to be to after 2 years ..is better you buy a box works ready now...and after 2 years buy new box when the futures are OK..

This is the real point...

Thanks
    The real problem with linux based units, is that the DB has ruled for a long time, the Technomate 9100 series are also now established
    VU+ DUO/SOLO are also more or less established
    clone DB units are established (some with update issues)
    There have been several failures as well
    Dragon box for example along with a few others
    The TM800 has now moved into a crowded market (along with the TM 500/600)

I am sure that the TM800 will move forward, but in a small pond, think there will be a few big waves (cccam etc)

baz

Thanks

TM 800 never will move is all ready DEAD.. READ The Fist Post..

2010 for TM been very bad with their failure progects...they trying advertise and keep pouting people up here and there to tell people they have the best boxes ,but this year they had Nothink...this is the reality.

( Only if they get new manufacture different Hardware and different CPU and put same name ,that the last trick TM can do now .lol)

TM 500-600 are SD cheap stuff 40 dollars stb...and i still can recommend DM clones they working better( even is Shame )

But we are talking here about HD and TM 800 i think is better siting in Topic..

To move box over £250 even card reader not working and many ether options...i think will be very dificult...
    why people do not like to listen !

i have done one post in December and January mean 7 -8 months agou...and we are in same stage...

Thanks

Icon7

Quote Originally Posted by DARKMAN View Post
    TM 800 never will move is all ready DEAD.. READ The Fist Post..

QUOTE "TM 500-600 are SD cheap stuff 40 dollars stb...and i still can recommend DM clones they working better( even is Shame )"

To move box over £250 even card reader not working and many ether options...i think will be very dificult...
    why people do not like to listen !

i have done one post in December and January mean 7 -8 months agou...and we are in same stage...
    No Disrespect to you Darkman..
    But "TM 500-600 are SD cheap stuff 40 dollars stb.."

Cheap and cheerful and still working ! even with BullSat

For many of those that cannot afford or Justify spending £250/€304 on a new S.T.B (DUE TO ECONOMIC DOWNTURN) that their OLD Television doesn't support... I for one can say;

Why throw something away when there are a lot of people out there that simply dont have the Money to Buy a New Sat Set-up....

I can understand your reason for promoting your product Spiderbox amongst others, but I for one will not be buying one in the near or distant future, for I am not a dedicated Satellite TV junky !

Best respect to you and your product, but like many fine Motorcycles/Motorcars of the past, There are some Classics Worth holding on to........ And My OLD Technomate will Be up there with the Classics from the Past.

P.S. (((INFRACTION)))

This is a Word/Punishment That I have never "Experienced" with the Friendly People on this Forum.

Regards: Plessy
    Last edited by Plessy; 29-08-2010 at 12:24 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast