Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TM 800 Progect FAIL and lost the way!

Thanks

Icon13 TM 800 Progect FAIL and lost the way!

TM 800 project has Fail...

After been trying so Hard with very cheap CPU NXP ,,the TEAM of IT GATE Manufacture has FAIL...

Re : information of It gate :

All the Eng.(It gate) Back to Korea after working 3 month… and project is fail.. shipment,2K.. all q’ty ship-back ( hw-main board problem, smps problem, even sw didn’t success yet ) to Korea..

TM will look soon many for another project ALI chip is 50 dollars HD stb in China...actually this kind of stb selling all middle east market...

I hope not again their costumers will not be live down and use for experiments...

Like some one has says 9 months agou....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertimtim View Post
    wow give it up, bout time you stopped trollling, why isnt he banned? anyone else would be!

you critise people for going on spiderbox threads when they dont own one but your constant trollling of other brands is zzzzzzz.

Just give it a rest!

BANN of WHAT !?

This is true Information form KOREA ...
    For your info all Most of U dealers has send their Stock back TO Them...

The Members of this forum and other forums should know the truth or no !?

When i have says the truth more then 6 months agou no one beleve ,soon they will see that in Tehcnomate website...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giga View Post
    sales slowing down?
    NO GIGA ...
    Even you traying the best for TM and weldone,the sales of somethink you meaning are going UP...thanks God thanks to Technomate do not know what they are doing...lol

Thanks
    Well i am still thinking of getting one. got a couple of 600s and they are rock solid. Seen the 800 in action and its a very good piece of kit.

EDITED BY ADMIN
    Last edited by noff; 22-07-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noff View Post
    Well i am still thinking of getting one. got a couple of 600s and they are rock solid. Seen the 800 in action and its a very good piece of kit.

Why DM bothers slagging them off all the time is beyond me. Looking at the kind of times he posts these things he must be losing sleep thinking about TM, lol.
    There is no Any Slashing M8..

Is Just Information from It gate...who produce for them...

That's it...

TM has deaned what It gate says maybe..But not for So long...
    If you read difent please some where they all ready .DEANED ...

After September can you Reminder this Post NOW ,what they will say :

New Models coming the BEST on the world maybe TM 800 super ...lol

Why People are so Naive ,or do if they do not understand ,why some one like to tell them the truth !

If is to laing here i do not need to put my user name DARKMAN here,was more simple could do that with Any other Guy ,then pouting my self it trouble if i laing !?

But because i do not laing is my reputation as well i have post here with my Name this news come to me from internal source of It gate.
    Last edited by DARKMAN; 23-07-2010 at 01:03 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    What's the point of having this thread when you are going to delete some of the comments...Might as well as delete the thread itself..

I hope this board doesn't turn out like some of the other boards...

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    if members refrained from personal attacks on other members we wouldnt have to do any editing or post removals

think about it

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Funny.. I got a warning for posting the above comment...

I don't think I have posted any comments against anybody or any organisation... I just suggested that either leave the comments or delete the entire thread.. That way nobody will post any nonsense...

I believe personal attacks or other nonsense comments will not happen if it's not instigated in the first place...

I can see a permanent ban coming my way

Thanks
    Hi

And at first:I am not so keen to take apart of this.
    (and sorry about my english)

I like this forum to stay open and friendly.

And I think I understand both sides who are talking...been so many years in sat world.

This forum has rules and if anybody attack against them itīs forumīs Mod`s
    and Adminīs rule to to take a part of it.

So..please You all...Think for a while..before posting...And Try to keep calm down and concentrate to main things.

(good/bad information is always OK. Just think a bit how to announce it....)

BR,Q
    Last edited by quibath; 23-07-2010 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks
    there is nothing to stop any member posting info or news about technomate , sky , or any other business etc

we do not allow attacks by one forum member , or group of members , on another forum member , no matter who it is

those who chose to do so have received warnings

so I would ask that you all re-acquaint yourselves with the forum rules and abide by them

so basically what quibath said applies here

V.I.P
    Thanks
    The AzBox forum is full of these attacks on fellow members and it's been going on for months but nothing has been done about it till now...

I think you should apply these rules throughout the board and not just for one section of this board...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    The AzBox forum is full of these attacks on fellow members and it's been going on for months but nothing has been done about it till now...

I think you should apply these rules throughout the board and not just for one section of this board...
    I have looked through the reported posts section of the board and cannot find any reported posts by member tarzan

if a post is found with attacks then use the report to moderator button and a mod will deal with it

we arent here to read every forum post , so if u see rule breaking , report it in the correct manner if you want it dealt with

if you dont report it , then dont complain about it , in other words , complain properly using the forum tools at your disposal , same as other members like nosmo king or empb or compass or giga or mickha or russell does when they see a problem

surely you dont seriously think that every mod or admin reads every post made on the forum , every day , 24/7 - 365/366 ? , why would we and why should we , am sure none of you do this , so dont expect us to do it either !

either way , do not attack other members and do not break the rules yourselves , as 2 wrongs dont make a right

I never go in the azbox forum since I had to make an example of a few members who should have known better and acted like adults , so if a problem isnt reported then I wont see it , and maybe nobody else will either who are staff members here

same applies to the footy section as you all argue too much , so either report it or deal with it as we arent here to fight your battles for you

Thanks
    Latest news on technomate.com

News

Rumors concerning TM-800 HD Linux
    24th July 2010
    There has been some rumors concerning TM-800 HD Linux .

TM-800 have not been abandoned but has been extended to extra 2 models using same chip expecting on sell by about November this year.
    we are expanding into linux receivers very strongly and making sure our customers are fully satisfied.

TM-800 is going very strong already 3000 units sold successfully also 4000 units will be delivered by middle of August
    followed by extra 6000 units by end of September. Expecting more deliveries of TM-800 before end of this year.

These Rumors are100% false and fabrication of some frighten and desperate competitors fears losing business because of TM-800 success
    also do not want Technomate to be successful in linux.
    Please do not get this type of lies serious.
    Contact our Head quarter for more information.

Thanks

Icon13

Funny News ..

4 days ago their announcement was

No more image for 30 days ...

haw every one know this TM 800 stories their days can became 60 and more...

But this is not Impotent tomorrow they can put new image and just right some think update drivers bla bla bla ..new image "WE ARE LIVE"

Many people before has **** to Technomate and says many think more bad then this...

Why TM has put to their web site !?

the Answer is very simple .

That mean is so much serious because is a Truth

Ah the goods are in the send Back 2000 pz do not let me know tell even the day they gone back and which shipment...

The main think is not what technomate Deaned but the real problem 2000pz been send back mean big deal...Tm says they sold 3000 PZ ?

ha ha
    really big lier's until 1 month ago they did not release no Box only some "developers" or Short way Carboys Installiers...The most dealers in UK they have send the stock back....

Eurosat...Sat*orld.....D*S .... C* SAtellite..and more and more... and many like us ,like sponsor and many website even got one...

Haw they sold 3000pz in MARS or JUPITER .. ,ah my God haw thay like to **** the people....

common people be seriuse...is more the Honets says : We tray our best ,we did not live our costumers douwn...we could gave money back why they says...but in this project we FAIL...becouse we are no one to develop we are under Engines of It gate .if they can we can not ...
    This is what TM should gave statements to their costumers ...i think coustemmers will respect more and with saying OK their try their best but not always thinks going good in development in money and bla bla...and will fill more sorry for them to buy next time...
    Last edited by DARKMAN; 26-07-2010 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks
    As some of us are aware, this report is verified and is not the result of rumour mongering as has been suggested. It is also well known that the reports of units sold is highly exaggerated, and that many dealers have returned their unsold and unsaleable stock.
    There are a few diehard TM users who will defend any TM box to the death, and that's their prerogative but for many users who just want their receivers to work with the expected functions of Enigma2, this box is going to be a disappointment.

Reading from the Technomate site, one sees:

TM-800 HD Linux
    19th June 2010
    Due to high demand of the TM-800 HD Linux,
    we have sold out of stock. Stock will be available from around 15th July 2010. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

This unfortunately translates in reality to

Due to the failure of the ITgate engineers to finish the project, 2000 pieces have been sent back to Korea.

The 15th July date is significant in that Technomate is shut down at that date and there is nobody to take any orders.

reading a later announcement:

3,000 units have been sold successfully since launch with another 4,000 units coming within August, followed by an extra 6,000 units by the end of September.

No more TM 800 receivers will be therefore available until August/September. What happened to July 15th? One has to deduce that there are no more receivers coming soon and that TM is deflecting buyers away from the bad news.

To those of you considering buying these boxes, the best advice at this time is to look elsewhere. You won't be able to get one for some time anyway.

Thanks
    Thanks for that reasoned post mate.

Just wondering when you say "as some of us may be aware" where did the info come from?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noff View Post
    Thanks for that reasoned post mate.

Just wondering when you say "as some of us may be aware" where did the info come from?
    From IT gate -DAGS Manufature.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKMAN View Post
    From IT gate -DAGS Manufature.
    Is there anywhere on their website that says that?

Satpimps Stock Market Guru H4XoR's Avatar
    Thanks
    noff your missing the point.

Technomate don't manufacture anything themselves. They are and always have been OEM merchants - they are just a badge name.

Technomate aren't going to advertise the REAL companies who make their stuff on their website mate.

What Darkman is saying is he has contacts inside ITGate who are telling him whats happening and as ITGate are making the TM800 the main source for info on whats going on is with the ITgate engineers.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H4XoR View Post
    contacts inside ITGate who are telling him whats happening and as ITGate are making the TM800 the main source for info on whats going on is with the ITgate engineers.
    If the TM800 HD receiver doesn't sell because of whatever reason then wouldn't ITGate also have to bear the loss along with Technomate?

Giving out their own company secrets is bad for those ITGate employees unless these employees don't care if ITGate survive or not...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast