Its HD
    Its PVR
    Its a combo (2 tuners, DVB-S2 & DVB-T)
    Its got a 'gift'

Its coming soon

Thanks to Digidude for info & pics

Thanks
    Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,093 Posts
    Will be available to the public by mid may, depending on Digidude testing over the next few days.

from what digidude can gather by looking at specs, it'll be worth waiting for

a LOT more info will be posted tomorrow

Thanks

Icon13

THIS IS SHAME ********

But was announcement before even 6 months ago every day...Like LINUX OS ENIGMA 2 !

NOW IS CLOSE SORCE !???/

THAT MEAN THEY FAIL WITH THEIR PROGECT and coming back with copy style softwares...and names to.

Is this TM following The SPIDERBOX ...

if is like that is very bad ...we all was wating to see

LINUX MACHINE - UR TEAM - ENIGMA 2 lol,and all those advertise from more then 6 months and what we see THE GIFT !? Minimum they have to find difent name in their advertise not only following others copy stb s/w but the copy even Advertise Name Gift..lol

HAW TO TRUST THEM any more advertising 6 months in all forums somethink and selling somethink else....

they are disperate to sell and that is only the way..

If you see in Thir advertise This box do
    20.000 channels ..ha ha ha ridicules...and very funy..

I have even write why i do not trut them anymore and this is th reality even to last my pots when i says they are doing fake advertise....now all will go back and read all my post and will says i was Right...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^COMPASS^^ View Post
    Will be available to the public by mid may, depending on Digidude testing over the next few days.

from what digidude can gather by looking at specs, it'll be worth waiting for

a LOT more info will be posted tomorrow

WICH YEAR in MIDLE of MAY !?
    Even THe GOHST - TM 800 was avalble in midle of December 2009 ....where is gone to fly on VULCANOS.

When they have that i will be read with 3D stbs. lol

Thanks
    What happened? Could they not get Linux to work on the boxes?

Thanks
    I am looking forward to learning more about this box so can we please keep this thread FRIENDLY. No slagging off because of previous problems with the company please.

I do not want to see this thread shut too because of certain peoples personal problems.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noff View Post
    I am looking forward to learning more about this box so can we please keep this thread FRIENDLY. No slagging off because of previous problems with the company please.

I do not want to see this thread shut too because of certain peoples personal problems.
    well said mate i also would like more info on this model
    i was thinking of the tm 800 but this looks much better
    from the first info posted. as a very satisfied tm user i
    will be happy to stay with them i look forward to more comments
    views and info plus once known the price.

Thanks
    shameful news.

We waiting for linux and we get this instead ahahaha

Cheap imitation of already existing boxes. Market for them is taken, and as for the past couple of releases from TM, far too late to grab a share

Thanks

M8 no one Shlating to any BOX.. ( box can be even Fine )

The problem is to be Hones no FAKE...

is been advertise 6 months like Linux BOX ENIGMA 2 open source!

Now comes is a box like others S-T ...close sorce...!

Why they have done fake advertise for 6 months...Misleeding people !?

Please read all their Posts...

I have 6 months see not proper specifications only ENIGAM 2,bla bla PICTURES ,ADVERTISE and BOX Are FLYING come to CUSTEMS ,Box ARRIVING in WAREHOSUE ...I have see 6 months only SHOW ADVERTISE FREE using forums with their own people ....

Using the forums for own their benifits...not coustemrs that's the truthe.

When they have the Box ready and all works OK ,they have to says what box do....and if you like or no we have to expet...

But NOT !********

"The fish is in the tanks and his pants are on fire"

Thanks
    I don't understand you, why when you were selling technomate receivers, they were great, the best in the world, they were perfect and didn't had any problems, who didn't agree with you got banned from your forum(shop), and now they suck? The eagle receivers were even better in every way than "original" dreambox. Why there is no freedom of speech on your forum/shop?

Because you only care about the money and the stuff you sell. Funny guy.

And by the way, itgate/technomate linux receivers have great hardware but the software sucks.

Dreambox hardware is crap, other linux receivers software is crap. That's life. There is no perfect receiver.

Thanks
    To be honest ..I can only see box loading ....can be CORRUPT, looping on start up, anything

With all my respect to the author of that video, can we see something after loading? A menu or something that shows it after loading?

That box could be anything as we only see half of the front panel and it could be any make, any STB.

We would like to see it working as we can make any stb do API boot with PLI name on panel. Not hard.

Really would like to see it going past the booting stage

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BE-COOL View Post
    I don't understand you, why when you were selling technomate receivers, they were great, the best in the world, they were perfect and didn't had any problems, who didn't agree with you got banned from your forum(shop), and now they suck? The eagle receivers were even better in every way than "original" dreambox. Why there is no freedom of speech on your forum/shop?

Because you only care about the money and the stuff you sell. Funny guy.

And by the way, itgate/technomate linux receivers have great hardware but the software sucks.

Dreambox hardware is crap, other linux receivers software is crap. That's life. There is no perfect receiver.
    Haw is NO PERFECT RECEIVER IS NO ENY PERFECT HUMAN...

The past is the past that not not necesary can be in Future...EVEN THE EVOLUTION CONTINIU>....The world change it self what that have to do what i or you done in the past?

In my time was not much bla bla bla even a good Job...do not forget that......and do even not forget i have left them more then 2 years but i have not done publik to do not damage not only our self but even the Members it self..

haw i says let's go and see some real job like softwares and some giniune Members testing not only Bla bla bla advertise...

Thanks
    @DarkMan, as well as everyone else.

STOP IT!

I dont give a rats back end about promises, other forums or your personal opinions experiences with certain companies.

ALL THIS THREAD SHOULD BE ABOUT IS THE THE TM8000 combo AND ITS FEATURES AND OUR EXPERIENCES WITH ONE!

NOW CAN EVERYONE STOP ALL THIS SH1T STIRRING AND PROVOCATION
    Last edited by noff; 29-04-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks
    ALL THIS THREAD SHOULD BE ABOUT IS THE THE TM800 AND ITS FEATURES AND OUR EXPERIENCES WITH ONE!
    Sorry, but isn't this thread supposed to be about the Tm8000hd_combo ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anrakh View Post
    Sorry, but isn't this thread supposed to be about the Tm8000hd_combo ?
    Ok sorry I missed a 0.

Edited to appease

Thanks

Icon13

[QUOTE=noff;719886]@DarkMan, as well as everyone else.

STOP IT!

STOP you tell You kids ...Next time be carrfully to tell some one stop.! You are not in position to do so..Actully the Best World for you in your STOP is F#CK OF.
    Respect to be respected..

I don't give a rats back end about promises, other forums or your personal opinions experiences with certain companies.

If you do not gave a rats we all gave a rats about promises if no is Calling fake advertise or in my way Bitch style business.

ALL THIS THREAD SHOULD BE ABOUT IS THE THE TM8000 [/COLOR]combo AND ITS FEATURES AND OUR EXPERIENCES WITH ONE!

1. For moment is no any TM 8000 in market ...!!!! when will be let's talk no members has one .mean all supposing !
    But is to much time 6-7 months to suppose !

NOW CAN EVERYONE STOP ALL THIS SH1T STIRRING AND PROVOCATION

Here is the forum FREE ,this is the way not getting only the Benefits of it,but even this **** TM done as well by it self.....
    Last edited by DARKMAN; 01-05-2010 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks
    Heheheh how does TM change the Chip as they change PANTS .
    why not go for Enigma2 , and why not keep the box Linux ??

i have to agrea with Darkman here, i have been wating to get one of this , twin and triple boxes from them, but they cahnge CHIP, they change Prices, they do not listen to end consumer and they give a fook what we the end user think.
    I have now changed my mind and buy a DM 500 HD , so lett TM do the thinking til other makes sell som,e more boxes

Thanks
    why's everyone talking about Enigma 2, this thread is about TM8000 not TM800 notice the "0", TM800 is the Enigma 2 box this is another model completely.

p.s
    sorry to go off topic but to me it seems certain people always seem to appear in threads that feature "technomate" branded stuff and imo try to start personal attacks/arguments in hopes to get thread locked and distract from the real topic of thread..

Thanks
    DARKMAN lol you dont own this site m8 ever where you look you are slagging boxes with all your mates off your site, if the Tm8000hd_combo is a good box or bad 1 its up to us to make our own mind up we buy them, remember you make your money off us so dont upset 2 many people lol

Thanks
    darkman if u can read nof said it all then you start swearing and treating noff like s*it "STOP you tell You kids ...Next time be carrfully to tell some one stop.! You are not in position to do so..Actully the Best World for you in your STOP is F#CK OF.)

all i can say is grow up. you are stirring up bad feeling against you with the way you think you own this site and others. As noff said the tread is about technomate 8000 not your hate against technomate, so as noff also said let the tread run properly or don’t post. This forum is a friendly site and we all like it kept that way.
    Last edited by eme; 03-05-2010 at 09:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast