Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MaZ ver. 3.0

Thanks

MaZ ver. 3.0

New update

_http://www.azboxhd.es/descargas/MaZ_3.0.zip

Modulo configuracion
    - Se ha añadido una opcion en la configuracion que guarda el tamaño y posicion de la ventana, asi como alguna otra variable.
    - Se han modificado las columnas de firms, plugins, etc. Ahora la primera columna trae tres secciones (firms oficiales, firms diarios y firms KGD), la segunda otras dos (plugins y cams) y la tercera es para ver las novedades desde el ultimo arranque del programa.
    El programa se conecta ahora a diversos servers y en la parte de arriba tendremos dos botones (excepto en los firms), uno para descargar el archivo y otro para instalarlo directamente en el Azbox. Al pulsar en estos botones nos aparecera los diferentes links desde donde podremos descargarlo, si decidimos descargarlo a nuestro disco o a un pendrive, el programa generara automaticamente el archivo plugins.lst o el que necesite.

Modulo Telnet
    Se ha colocado encima de la consola una barra de botones. En dicha barra se han colocado los botones de copiar y pegar, reboot, etc y dos botones que contienen una lista de los script de sistema que teniamos antes en la parte derecha, dejando esta parte solo para los scripts de usuario. De esta forma, los nombres de los scripts del sistema son traducibles y permanecen en un archivo distinto, asi que el archivo scripts.ini no se sobreescribira con cada actualizacion.

Listas de canales
    - Añadido el poder modificar los datos de los archivos DVBTa.dat y DVBC*.dat
    - Se añade tambien un nuevo concepto "Mi configuracion", que no es otra cosa que el poder guardar nuestra configuracion de satelites y antena para que, cuando abramos una lista de canales que solo contenga el archivo all_channels.dat use nuestra configuracion por defecto y pueda corregir la lista si se encuentran problemas con los indices de los satelites (que no coincidan los de la lista con los de nuestra configuracion)
    - Añadido un nuevo boton a la derecha de los botones de subir y bajar la lista para poder actualizar la lista desde *********. Desde esta nueva ventana se escojen los satelites y la sopciones que queramos y luego tenemos la oportunidad de ver y modificar los canales que se borraran, se modificaran y se añadiran. Esto tambien modificara la lista de los satelites con los nuevos transpondedores o las modificaciones en los mismos.
    - Añadida una nueva funcion en el menu de listas de favoritos que nos permite importar listas de favoritos de otra lista de AzboxHD o de una lista Enigma 1 o Enigma 2. Si la lista es Enigma es necesario que los canales esten ya sintonizados en nuestra lista o de los contrario no apareceran, si es de una lista de AzboxHD esto no es necesario y si mandamos una lista de favoritos con canales que no teniamos sintonizados, estos se crearan automaticamente.
    - Tambien se da soporte a un comando llamado reload que he creado y que viene instalado en el ultimo firm KGD. este comando recarga en la memoria del Azbox la lista de canales y las reservas de grabacion sin tener que reiniciar. Eso si, esto solo funciona si tenemos el deco en standby o encendido pero en un menu distinto al de TV, de lo contrario nos aparecera la ventana de siempre y se reiniciara. Mucho ojo a esto: Por un bug en el API de TV la recarga de los archivos antenna_list.dat y DVB*.dat no es posible sin reiniciar, por lo que si habeis hecho cambios en la configuracion de antena o de los satelites debereis hacer el reinicio manualmente en el deco aunque os recargue la lista sin reiniciar.

Thanks
    Module configuration
    - Added an option in the configuration that keeps the size and position of the window, as well as some other variable.
    - The columns have been changed FIRMS, plugins, etc. Now the first column is three sections (FIRMS official newspapers and FIRMS FIRMS KGD) and the second two (plugins and cams) and the third is to see updates from the last start of the program.
    The program connects to various servers now and we'll have the top two buttons (except FIRMS), one to download the file and one to install it directly in Azbox. Clicking on these buttons will appear different links where we can download it, if we decide to download it to our disk or flash drive, the program automatically generate the file plugins.lst or need.
    Telnet Module
    Is placed above the console is a button bar. In the bar has been placed the copy and paste buttons, reboot, etc and two buttons that contain a list of the script system we had before on the right, leaving this part only for the user scripts. Thus, the names of the scripts of the system are translatable and remain in a separate file, so the file is not overwritten scripts.ini with each update
    Channel lists
    - Added the ability to change data files *. dat DVBTa.dat and DVBC
    - It also adds a new concept "My Settings", which is nothing that can save our configuration of satellites and antenna so that, when we open a channel list that only contains the file all_channels.dat use our default settings and can correct the list if there are problems with the indices of the satellites (which do not match those on the list with those of our configuration)
    - Added a new button to the right of the buttons up and down the list to update the list from *********. From this new window are chosen sopciones satellites and we want and then have the opportunity to view and change the channel to be deleted, modified and will be added. This also modify the list of satellites with transponders or changes in them.
    - Added a new function in the menu list of favorites that allows us to import lists of bookmarks to another list or a list AzboxHD Enigma 1 Enigma 2. If the list is Enigma is necessary that the channels are already tuned to our list or otherwise will not appear if a list of AzboxHD this is not necessary and if we send a list of favorite channels that we had not tuned, these are created automatically.
    - Also supports a command called reload I created and which is installed in the last firm KGD. this command recharge Azbox memory channel list and recording reservation without rebooting. That yes, this only works if we have the deco in standby or turned on but in a different menu of TV, otherwise we will always appear the window and restart. Much eye on this: For a bug in the TV API recharge antenna_list.dat and DVB files *. dat is not possible without rebooting, so if you have made changes to the configuration of the satellite antenna or you will have to do manually restart the deco though you reload the list without rebooting

Thanks
    Wonderful !!!

I was waiting these features (especially sat update) for a long time...

Thanks
    Very nice

Thanks
    please repost with stars or something in front of link so as its not a live link.
    thanks. good post though.

Thanks
    Its not a live link _ _ _

Thanks
    Download this file
    Last edited by fundidun; 28-04-2010 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks
    Does anyone know if there are newer versions than v3.0.0?

Thanks
    Not official

Thanks
    how to change language to English?

Thanks
    Install it. And after install you can change the language under Opcions (in the second column, near the end - named Lenguaje)

Thanks
    i dont see that option?

Thanks
    In attachement I've marked, there you can change the language. But you also must load all language at the installation.

Thanks
    thanks zeini, i reinstalled it and now i can change the language!

Thanks
    Ι'm on win 7 32bit laptop and the option to take a tv image screenshot cannot be checked so i cannot choose that, can only take OSD captures.

Any idea why's that, i remember it working on xp machines...?

Thanks
    Screenshots (OSD and TV Images) looks fine here with win7/32bit and fw 0.9.4890.

Thanks
    for screenshot is necessary to hard disk or pendrive in Azbox.

Thanks
    Is it possible to take osd screenshot and tv image at the same time?

I have a problem now.When i start the program it says List index out of bounds(0)
    What is that?
    Last edited by tsakman; 09-09-2010 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks
    In the last days, when I'm trying to download lists from the King-Of-Sat option, I get a message error "is not a valid floating point value.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drspiros View Post
    In the last days, when I'm trying to download lists from the King-Of-Sat option, I get a message error "is not a valid floating point value.
    Same here I thought It was only me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast