Thread: Gbox ?

Thanks

Gbox ?

Hi
    Just been offered a cuberevo HD to play around with at a good price,but not sure if it runs gbox properly or only as a client.
    Same question for ccam because i could always try setting up a new server using that for the kids.
    Any other thoughts on this box would be nice to hear about.
    Also one more thing do the internal card readers work on a original Canal digital Conax card.
    Thats it i think thanks
    Last edited by zola25; 07-02-2010 at 08:30 AM.

Thanks
    Cant help much about a cuberevo, but I think that they use a similar processor to a Kathrein UFS910.
    Incubus camd has support for a cuberevo and will work as a client using cccam protocol, gbox, newcamd and several others. As regards a server I would think that the only card reader to work would be newcs. A Kathrein can share a card using newcs and act as a client with incubus so I expect a cuberevo would do at least as much, however I should not think gbox is capable of running.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,189 Times in 1,180 Posts
    Gbox & cccam wont run on Cuberevo on their own as they havent been compiled for this box

Incubus camd should connect to gbox server

There have been some very positive reports of mgcamd connecting to cccam servers & working perfectly but cant confirm yet myself

Mgcam, Oscam, newcs combinations work to reshare & mbox was working but is no longer supported

Hopefully ianskill on here can advise in more detail as i believe he was/is a gbox user on cuberevo

Thanks
    Cuberevo works good with gbox , not directly as there is no Gbox for that architecture, but ig you use MGcamd or IncubusCamd then you are on the good way.

i have tested this and im sure it works, but i prefer the Mgcamd - Newcs combination as it is one of the fastes for me.

Thanks

Icon7 cubrevo work incubus camd

i use incubuse withe cccam server is best result.and mg camd is cline very good woork

Thanks
    i have gbox running on E2 but only as a client through mgcamd 1.35,no problems